BY KYJEN

Features: Ultimate interactive plush toys designed for dogs who love to seek & destroy. Contains three soft, squeakable 3 inch eggs concealed in a pouch within the toy. Dogs pull eggs out through an elasticized opening while the toy remains intact. Retains owner's scent, making them an excellent for playtime and snuggling. Supervision is a must - do not leave with your dog alone. see more...

Chelsea L.
Russellville, AR
I just bought this for my friend's dog and my dog two weeks ago and by far some of the best money I have spent! Our dogs love them! I am actually buying another couple right now for my parent's dog! Theses are some of the greatest toys!
Miriam P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Really great toys. I'm still trying to find a durable toy though since my dog destroys everything so quick.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!