BY KYJEN

KJQ1020: Features: -Hard core fire hose and super strong dog toy-Function: Squeak-It floats-These fire hose toys are made from the same tough, durable material that firemen use-Material consists of a rubber lining and multiple layers of tightly woven fabric-Ends of the toys are double stitched with no exposed seams-Provides excellent resistance to abrasion and superior strength for a soft dog toy. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small Dimensions: 8" H x 2.5" W x 1.5" D-Medium Dimensions: 10" H x 3.25" W x 2" D-Large Dimensions: 12.5" H x 4" W x 2.5" D. see more...

Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
Not as strong as I would expect out of fire hose. My GSD destroyed it in a matter of days, she absolutely hates squeakers and will do whatever it takes to get to the squeaker, once she tore it open she had no use for it. It was just wasted money at that point.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Many of the reviews on this toy seem to be pretty good so i hate to be the one with a negative comment, but this toy was not for my dog. she had it torn to pieces within minutes. we played fetch for five minutes, i turned away to talk to someone for two minutes and the next thing i know, the toy is ripped to pieces. for fetch the toy is great, but i wouldn't recommend leaving this toy out.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Pittsburgh, PA
No, this toy will not last forever. Yes, your dog will probably get a hole in it within a few days of purchase. The best part about this toy though, is that it lasts long after that. I have two dogs, the larger of which, like many of us have experienced, has a penchant for ripping apart any toy that she really loves. However, as a goldendoodle, her retrieving instincts run strong. Even though within thirty minutes she managed to poke a hole in the corner and get a bit of stuffing out of it, this toy remained a loyal fetch object for a solid couple of months thereafter, even with her chewing on it to some extent almost daily. So, yes; you will find stuffing periodically as this toy wears down, and eventually your pup will probably massage out that squeaker too, but aside from bones and lacrosse balls this has been just about the only thing I've ever found that has ever been able to last as a reliable fetch toy for more than a few days. Especially for indoors.
Toni J.
Toni J.
Wamego, KS
I got this for my Frenchie who rips all of her toys apart. She loves it and it still looks brand new after months of use (minus the slobber)! No holes or tears and it's still squeaking! I recommend this for anyone with a dog who's tough on toys. It's made with actual fire hose so you know it's pretty durable.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
It's a really durable you hard to rip apart like the rest of my dogs toys that don't last long
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
This product has been one of the better toys for my boxer. He loves this toy to play "fetch" but he will toss it around and play with it by himself. I have gone through a few of these over the years mainly because if you leave him too long with it, he starts to chew the corners until he can get it to "fray" and they it starts to come apart. However, it takes a lot for this rugid toy to come apart. I love it because it is sturdy, tough and bright colored so it is easier to find in the grass. I really recommend it as a "fetch" toy and as something for them to play "tug-o-war" with. Very sturdy.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
I bought this for my 110 pound black lab/ great dane mix to keep him occupied in the car on a long trip. Before we got home from the pet store (10 mins) he had managed to get a hole in it. Within the next 20 mins he had it open with stuffing everywhere. We had to take it away from him so he wouldn't choke on the pieces or the squeaker. I paid way to much for this toy to last only 30 mins.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Edmonton , AB
My Pitbull managed to destroy the toy within two days of purchasing. It is stronger than other dog toys we have tried in the past. To be honest, the only toy my dog can't destroy is the Kong but this one is 2nd best so far. It was a little pricey for my liking.