BY KYJEN

Bottle Buddies Squeaker Toys offer sensory stimulation with crackling and crunching noise plus a transferable squeaker in the form of a twist off bottle cap. The durable plush shell adds to this toy's appeal; disguising the water bottle inside and giving the bottle a safe; soft feel. This adorable special sleeve is reinforced with an inner liner to encase the bottle; preventing sharp edges. A velcro closure makes replacing spent bottles fast and easy; extending the life of the toy and renewing the fun. Remember to put the original bottle cap onto each replacement bottle! see more...

Baily W.
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
This toy did okay, id say my pup is a moderate chewer but he doesn't intentionally tear things up but this toy didn't last very long with us. The price was okay for the value but I'd wish it lasted a little longer. Over all it was a good value and is but again if they were on sale.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Deltona, FL
My golden retriever used to love these! The idea to use the plastic bottles inside is brilliant! I received it as a gift so unsure of price. She ripped it up pretty quickly she enjoyed it so much. I would definitely buy another.
jessica t.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Finally found a toy that my dog doesn't destroy! She is rough and large for a puppy. She destroys everything but this seems indestructible lol. Perfect toy for a rough puppy. She loves it and so do I!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
My dog absolutely loves this toy and the noise it makes. He can absolutely not get enough of it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
My dog loves this! She plays with it all the time, and it doesn't come apart!