BY KYJEN

Bottle Buddies Squeaker Toys offer sensory stimulation with crackling and crunching noise plus a transferable squeaker in the form of a twist off bottle cap. The durable plush shell adds to this toy's appeal; disguising the water bottle inside and giving the bottle a safe; soft feel. This adorable special sleeve is reinforced with an inner liner to encase the bottle; preventing sharp edges. A velcro closure makes replacing spent bottles fast and easy; extending the life of the toy and renewing the fun. Remember to put the original bottle cap onto each replacement bottle! see more...

a.s.k. K.
vancouver, WA
My dogs absolutely love the toys that hold water bottles so I always buy a few different ones. They're awesome because they like playing with water bottles but can't chew the parts off when they're in the toy!
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
My two dogs constantly fight over their squeak toy. They continuously want me to throw it and they bring it back. My male puppy absolutely adores this toy. He even sleeps with it. I’m going to have to purchase more!
Valerie D.
Bromley
Max only likes stuffed squeaky toys!! He doesn't chase balls or play with rubber squeakers either! These cloth squeaky crinkle toys hold up against his attention!!
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
This toy did okay, id say my pup is a moderate chewer but he doesn't intentionally tear things up but this toy didn't last very long with us. The price was okay for the value but I'd wish it lasted a little longer. Over all it was a good value and is but again if they were on sale.
Kristin S.
Deltona, FL
My golden retriever used to love these! The idea to use the plastic bottles inside is brilliant! I received it as a gift so unsure of price. She ripped it up pretty quickly she enjoyed it so much. I would definitely buy another.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Finally found a toy that my dog doesn't destroy! She is rough and large for a puppy. She destroys everything but this seems indestructible lol. Perfect toy for a rough puppy. She loves it and so do I!
Alicia T.
Troy , Va
My dog loves this pig. As soon as you pick it up to play with him he stops and tugs and pull and he really enjoys it.
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
My dog destroyed this toy in minutes, so I guess it did its job? The dogs loved it but I wish I paid less than $5 for it.
Tammy V.
My pup loves this toy! Anything that involves a bottle she loves. She is occupied for hours on end just chewing on this!
Jen E.
Pembroke, MA
This is a great toy! Provides lots of fun for my dog. My Mom purchased this for my dog for Christmas. She loves it!