Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet First Aid & Emergency KitsKyjen
Booda Products Soft Bites Hedgehog Large - 07610

Kyjen Booda Products Soft Bites Hedgehog Large - 07610

by Kyjen

Fun shapes and colors any dog would adore contains squeak grunt or roar sound. Washable Synthetic Fabrics. Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 4.5 x 4.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kyjen Booda Products Soft Bites Hedgehog Large - 07610!
Annie T.
Newtown Sq, PA
My puppy love her hedgehog. it makes a cute grunting sound which is much more pleasing to my ears than a loud squeaky toy.
Raven W.
Murrieta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull is a power chewer, but she loves plushes. She originally picked out a Top Paw hegehog and loved it. But she destroyed it in 1-2 weeks. I ordered this online. When it arrived it was much smaller than I expected, but she absolutely loves it. It has lasted about a month so far. She pulled an arm off while anxious (4th of July), but generally she just grooms it and squeaks it. She brings it to bed with her, brings it into my bed, and carries it room to room throughout the house. It is easily her favorite toy. And the price was spectacular. We're all very pleased with this toy.
Alyssa D.
Got this for my pitbull and he loved it! It laste at about 5 months till my destructive German Shepard got to it. But other then that it's a great chew toy! The quality is great and if it got to gross I just would put it in the washer and it'd be good as new!

Looking for your answer?