Kyjen 2436 Invincibles Plush Snake Stuffingless Durable 12-Squeaker Dog Toys, Extra Large, Green uploaded by Sarah M.

BY KYJEN #62 in Pet First Aid

Stuffing free 65 inches long 12 invincible squeakers Introducing Ginormous versions of our best-selling signature Plush Puppies. These oversized toys will keep your dog busy. even longer than before! Buying just one will bring your dog more fun than a basket full of regular single squeaker plush toys! Dogs love squeaker toys but become bored after they stop making noise. Invincibles are stuffing-less toys that contain patent-pending squeakers that keep squeaking, even after being punctured. Invincibles are great for dogs with sharp teeth, who lose interest in plush toys after they have "killed" the squeakers. Made of polyester fiber with plastic squeakers. Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 36"L see more...

• Has any other dogs ripped this to shreds yet?1 Answers
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the first toy my dog picked out for himself 6 years ago and he has only “killed” one squeaker. He usually chews holes in his loofah toys, but not this guy. Heads-up: this is the most obnoxiously squeaky dog toy you will ever own.
Corina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog loves it, and it's long enough we can play tug of war without me losing a hand. Only lasted a month before it started to come apart, but I have a super power chewer.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is by far my dogs favorite toy, he carries it all around my house and looks for it as soon as he gets up in the morning. He plays with it all the time and almost never lets it out of his sight.
Ashlyn V.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Favorite toy in our household. Great for tugging, chewing and cuddling with. Our big guy plays with it all the time.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
My Yorkie, Toby, destroyed this in 2.5 days. He makes it his mission to destroy everything I bring home, I think.
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love snakes but my dog destroys these far too easy, they are not for me or my dog maybe for a puppy or a small dog
Estrella S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mi pequeño shorkey está súper cómodo con este juguete, le encanta que duerme arriba de él.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Has any other dogs ripped this to shreds yet?