KY Sensual Silk

by K-Y

Placeholder for BV Product ID

How can I find and purchase this product ?
Does this irritate???
Start your review of KY Sensual Silk!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Great! Helps partners become more intimate during the right moments. Its budget friendly & for everyone. It soothes each person with softness to make moments more enjoyable and easy to be in. Use!
Amber W.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,863 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
We tried the warming, I may have tried the tingling as well but it's been long enough since that I won't review. The warming is nice for what it's meant for, doesn't burn like other warming lubricant products available. Still have to be careful with placement. My spouse preferred this product more than I did, but still worth trying.
Zach S.
Ogden
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is easily the best lube on the market. It feels the best and you barely need any. And it is super easy to clean up
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is absolutely my go to personal lubricant. I've tried other products but they either didn't last or had negative effects like burning sensations. Ky is smooth and feels amazing.
Mindi E.
Tyler
It was ok. I feel like more was used than others that we have tried. Kind of pricey too. We haven't bought it but the one time. It just wasn't worth it really. I wouldn't recommend, but I wouldn't say not to try it.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Doesn't help that much. But it's still a very good lubricant but it's kind of pricey. But it still works.
sarah S.
belleville
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Pretty good lube. I used it for my nixit menstrual disc. It is scentless, not sticky, and not too slippery for the disc to come out. Not 5 stars because it could be a little bit more slippery.