Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsK-Y
KY Jelly 4 oz Water Based Lubricant Lube Personal Lubricant Adult Sex Toy Kit

KY Jelly 4 oz Water Based Lubricant Lube Personal Lubricant Adult Sex Toy Kit

by K-Y

K-Y Brand Jelly is the #1 Doctor recommended and most trusted personal lubricant. K-Y Brand Jelly safely replaces personal moisture in a way that feels natural and helps enhance sexual pleasure. Unlike petroleum jelly, K-Y Brand Jelly is compatible with condoms and rinses off easily.

KY Jelly 4 oz Water Based Lubricant Lube Personal Lubricant Adult Sex Toy Kit. Discover a completely new world of intimacy with KY.; Wireless Waterproof Bullet Vibrator. This incredible massager is one of the world's smallest most powerful massagers on the market. Recommended by Dr. Sue Johansen from the Oxygen Network! This incredible massager is one of the world's smallest most powerful massagers on the market. Colors and Styles May Vary.; The vibrating bullet personal massager provides you with a discreet quiet intimate massager and multiple speeds to pleasure any mood. 2.25 inches. The choice for women who want a travel-size, cordless vibrator. It delivers stimulating vibrations in variable speeds and still fits into a makeup case. Colors May Vary.; Sensational design control unit and body unite in flowing grandeur. Rounded forms dominate the appearance and generate harmony in style and elegance. This powerful and versatile silver bullet vibrator is a easy choice as a stimulator. Colors May Vary.; Made to stimulate the surface it will send you to the moon and back! This female intensifier is the greatest invention since Kama Sutra. This collection will make all your experiences RED HOT. Try it on for Sighs!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KY Jelly 4 oz Water Based Lubricant Lube Personal Lubricant Adult Sex Toy Kit!
April W.
Purchased at: Walmart
KY Jelly 4 oz Water Based Lubricant Lube Personal Lubricant Adult Sex Toy Kit. This ok it nothing to jump up down about i had alot better but i love trying different sex lube and different toys me and my husband behind closed doors i use it often ever time we have sex it doesn't last long the ky jelly don't i have to keep applying it
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Did not know that KY lubricant jelly came with a version of the little bullet vibrating toy.…… KY jelly is a trusted brand that I have used and like it could be slightly cheaper but it is good. Dries out the least asked is out about others. And a little vibrating thought it comes with it I have used it or a version of it several times and they do pretty good but don’t last long at all, they quit working quickly.
Andrew E.
Buena Park , CA
KY is such a great brand I trust it to the fullest! Oh yeah! It’s not as sticky and it doesn’t have a bad smell to it.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,259 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty good lubricant but I have others that I like better. The texture is not as smooth as I would like. It is still a good product.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,336 reviews
This was amazing I got mine off wish and it worked great only thing is I hate when they have those tiny batteries and it's hard to find those at the store
Betty K.
I am very pleased with the help CYBER CREDIT GURU rendered in restoring my credits. I am a disabled Veteran who over the past 2 years had to let my credit go due to health priorities that were not covered by VA & other insurance, my credit scores were 514 Experian, 515 Equifax, and 518 TransUnion. No public records, only 3 open Accts but several collection Accts with Zero Balances, few Weeks ago, I ran into some Credit blogs on the net which led me to CYBER CREDIT GURU the most talked about US based Russian hacker, who tremendously repaired and upgraded my credit score to 784, 789, and 802 within the 3 Bureaus in just a Week after I contacted him. If faced with similar challenge, connect with him via: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U (AT) G M A I L (DOT) C O M or Call/Text: +1(650) 239 7249 you too can be helped, I recommend him without hesitation.
TANIA S.
avenida santos dumont 1267 sala 907
KY é uma marca tão boa que confio nela ao máximo! Oh sim! Não é tão pegajoso e não cheira mal .quando cheguei perto da menopausa sentia dores na ora de ter relaçoes e o medico indico pq fica um pouco ressecado e com este produto tudo fica perfeito e sem desconforto eu super indico e recomendo a todos.

Looking for your answer?