Ky date night KY Yours & Mine (Date Night) Touch Combo Pack uploaded by Kristina P.

BY KY DATE NIGHT

Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
You reach a point where you're comfortable discussing what you like and what you don't with your partner. And then you bring in fun like what's in this box. This wasn't particularly fun. It was a bit too warm, not burning though. Still enjoyable if you're into that stuff, luckily I am.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This "kit" is just awful. My wife had an allergic reaction, which might just be random, but it smelled like medicine, we wouldn't have used it again anyway.
Christopher A.
sterling heights
I love Ky me and my lover use it all the time she has me going all night long she gets horny 24/7 with ky
Tessa P.
Davis, Ca
HORRIBLY painful results!! Resulted in screaming and running into the shower. Burning sensation!!
Kacy P.
Has anyone ever tried this? Opinions?
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
Has anyone else had a horrible reaction to this product? Swelling irritation and pain
Damara L.
Corp Christi, TX
I HAVE to know! Is it worth it? Is it amazing? I've never liked tingling or warming lubricant so I'm reluctant to shell out any cash to try this if I'm just going to hate it and never use it again
Serena