Kate Somerville

Kx Active Concentrates...
674 Reviews
5 / 5
I really like this serum The sun isn't very strong The packaging is amazing The textures nice and smooth it's not a product that's going to cost a lot of money but it's also not very cheap is definitely effective for me I love the way that it firms and smooths your skin out I would definitely recommend it for someone that's looking for those results
5 / 5
This product works very well. The packaging is nice I enjoy the eye dropper in it. A little goes a long way! You just need two drops and that’s it. It has lasted a while and doesn’t have a weird scent
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This serum is good for giving you the effect of firm and smooth skin. It had a more medicinal smell that was lacking any type of perfumes, and I did not prefer that smell. Overall, I like something that’s kind of fresh and clean and does have some sent to it. The product did what it said it was going to do but I didn’t use it enough to warrant purchasing the product again. This product is practically still full and sitting in my medicine cabinet forgotten.
5 / 5
It’s pretty pricey but I love the texture it gives me skin, so far it feels good and my skin feels smooth. The scent is not too crazy which is good. Will see how it goes
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
First of all, I received this In a boxy charm beauty subscription box. I have been using it for a few weeks. I like the thickness and it does feel like it's given a firming effect. I haven't really seen any results yet though Which is why I gave it 4 stars. I will edit my review based on the results. I do think it is quite pricey especially If it weren't to give any results. This is a really huge Brand right now, and I'm hoping that it lives up to the expectations. I'm not exactly sure about it yet though.
5 / 5
I love this serum and use it day and night. It is great for hydrating and plumping the skin and healing the moisture barrier. It it suitable for sensitive skin and addresses many skin concerns. I saw improvements in my skin when using this product and really enjoyed using it. The only drawback is the more expensive price point.
5 / 5
This serum has a slightly thicker consistency than other serums I use in my routine, I like that bcuz it doesn’t run off my finger before I get it on my face. It has no fragrance to it that I can detect, and it absorbs into my skin quickly without leave any kind of tacky feeling behind. Ive been using this serum for about 4 years now, 1 bottle lasts me about 6 months which is great bcuz I’m not sure I could afford to keep repurchasing it if it ran out any sooner. I do feel my skin has improved since I’ve started using it and I think I started noticing results in the second month after I started it. I believe my skin is firmer, more supple and more radiant and this serum is to thank for it. Overall I give this a 10/10 every time I’ve decided to try something else more affordable I end up regretting it and going back to this. My skin really loves it and it’s a difference you can see.
5 / 5
I purchased a bottle last year, i just became obsessed, I've seen an improvement on my skin it looks less dry and has less fine lines. I apply a drop and mix it with murad super moisturizer cream, The product gets absorbed on the skin without dryness or oilyness. I have a combo skin and 41. Just got another bottle now the sephora has it on sale.
5 / 5
I love Kate Somerville products and picked this up on a whim. I really like it so far and it seems to have a plumping and rejuvenating effect.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This serum has a scent that I don't really like, but it seems to work as intended. Because it's a peptide-based serum, it's supportive for skin health, but won't necessarily provide you with results that are noticeable. I likely wouldn't purchase this full price. I tried this via a sample from the retailer.