Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum

by Kate Somerville

What it is: A high-performance concentrate with a signature blend of five peptides that work together to refresh and renew skin as it firms, smooths, and hydrates.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, Fine Lines and Wrinkles

Formulation: Lightweight Serum

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Complex of Five Peptides: Visibly improve skin elasticity, rejuvenation, and moisturization while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chicory Leaf Extract: Acts as a natural alternative to retinol and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and skin roughness.
- Mango and Banana Pulp Extracts: Improve radiance and luminosity while helping to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This signature serum visibly treats and transforms dull, sagging skin while powerfully improving elasticity and firmness and revitalizing moisture for a fresher, younger-looking complexion.

Clinical Results: After just 1 use:
- 94% of women showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Water, PPG-24-Glycereth-24, Glycerin, Propanediol, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Acetyl Glutamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acer Rubrum Extract, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Panthenol, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bacillus/Forlic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Silica, Adenosine, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Capryl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.

What is the Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum supposed to smell like? I received a bottle through boxycharm and it smells kind of "old" so I'm wondering if that's normal or if the bottle I have is expired?
Is this going to work on oily skin? I am worried that it will cause breakouts. Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum
Has anyone ever used thisKx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum? Can you notice any difference since you started?
Start your review of Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum!
Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum uploaded by Reyna P.
WOW! this formula makes my face look and feel as though I got a face lift!!!! my skin looks so flawless after having used this, it is sooooo amazing. I've used this product for 1 week and love how rejuvenated my skin looks. The best part about this formula is that you can see results immediately after the VERY FIRST use. The serum doesn't have a real strong smell and it is a clear off-white color that dries on the face pretty quickly. I use this underneath my makeup and my makeup looks smooth and I see less of the fine lines and wrinkles. It is a bit expensive but with the results that I've experienced so far, I know that I will buy more of this once I run out.
Rutland, MA
Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum uploaded by Toni T.
I got this serum in a Boxycharm and I love it I have alot of Kate Somerville products but this serum really does what it says firms and deminishes fine lines I put thia on before the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream and its such a great combination it makes my skin feel so fresh and firm the consistency is not runny but smooth enough to blend all over my face I would definitely buy this product again
Adelanto , CA
I started using this serum a week ago and already noticed a change in my skin definitely a great product ! The smell is pretty terrible but thats probably a good thing making it more natural . Serum is thick and a little goes a long way , absorbs right up and doesn’t leave skin tacky or sticky although I don’t recommend layering if you have oily or combo skin makeup will look extra caked (i only layer at night) So happy I got this in boxy and will def be buying again even at its 98$ tag I think it’s worth it !!
Elkhart, IN
Kate Somerville Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum is A definite Holy Grail For Me! I've received this in my Boxycharm collection and I've only used it for 3 days so far! Let me just say...I have 44 yr old semi mature skin texture and this gem has started correcting any fine lines I have and it also improves the dull appearance of our facial skin While the product is originally 98.00 on beauty sites .. This is so worth every penny!! Please try this and comment below, your thoughts and EXPERIENCE
Carrollton, GA
I have been using face serums for several years. I have older, mature skin. I am 70. I have the Kate Somerville Goat Milk moisturizer, the Exfolikate, the Plus Retinol Eye Cream and the DermalQuench Liquid Lift. I just starting using this Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum as well. It feels so nice going on the skin. Kate Somerville makes some great products. I have not tried anything that I did not like, so much so, that I am willing to pay the price on the website.
Avon Lake, OH
. I have used for a week and I really like it so far. It is light and it leaves my skin feeling smooth, without any heavy lotion feel or greasy residue. There is barely any scent which is great for those that are sensitive to smells. I have noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead are less noticeable and my overall skin tone is much more even. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a great skin care solution for fine lines and help with firmness.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
San Antonio, TX
Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum uploaded by briana R.
I received this as one of the items in my boxycharm box this month. I never used a serum before so I was very excited on using it. After using it, I noticed that it did have a strange smell but I can get over that. I liked how it made me skin feel so firm but hydrated. It helps firm, lift, and smooth the face. I cant wait to continue using this product! I would definitely recommend it! Retails for $98.00 #katesomerville #serum #refreshing #hydrating
Salyersville, KY
I absolutely love this serum. As with most Kate Sommerville products, it is pretty pricey, but its definitely worth it. It contains 5 peptides to firm, smooth, and hydrate the skin. The smell is not the best, but that doesn't bother me... I actually prefer my skin care to not have fragrance (fragrance usually means it has alcohol). I love how it makes my skin look and feel! Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum
Johnson City, TN
Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum uploaded by Tashia E.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far, I’m not loving this. The instant smell of glue was a first disappointing experience. It glides around my face like water while applying then dries a bit tacky, also disappointing. The price is wild too! Now, I haven’t noticed any instant wrinkle relief so fingers crossed it does do something after continuous use. I would strongly suggest getting a sample of this before buying the big bottle at retail for $98.
Huntsville
Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum uploaded by Carol B.
Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum. ... Introducing Kx Active Concentrates, Kate's signature collection of high-performance serums tailored to transform specific skin concerns. Kate specially formulated this highly active concentrate to transform dull, sagging skin into visibly firmer, smoother, refreshed-looking skin. It did feel a bit sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisle, IL
a day ago
Englewood, NJ
3 days ago
mireya Q. • 2 days ago
I have sensitive, combo, acne skin and I was kinda worried it would cause a breakout or irritation and it didn't, it acutally left my skin feeling soft all day
Lauderdale, MS
4 days ago
What is the smell on the Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum ? I got it on my BoxyCharm and it has a funny smell So i was wondering if that is how it's supposed to smell or there is something wrong with mine
Mindy F. • 4 days ago
Mine has a certain smell to it as well. Not like a bad weird though. It smells like a medical serum to me. Which is definitely not a bad thing! 😁 I’ve been using it the past week and it’s been doing wonders for my skin.
Frisco
a month ago
How is this product?
jenniferebeccatruthbetold E. • 11 days ago
This is a lightweight serum. Not too moisturizing, it dries quickly. I have not yet used it under foundation I use this as a nightly regimen and in the morning to brighten up my complexion just to run those morning errands prior to putting makeup on my face. I'll tell you what I'll do, so to prevent you from spending money on something that would be a mis- understood product for you. Today I'll put this on under my daily makeup and then I'll answer you again. Im all about treat others like I'd like to be treated and I believe strongly that this method would help you out.. by being able to honestly answer that question prior to your purchasing it..I could prevent you from buying something that wouldn't work for you...so I'll be back sweetheart today is Tuesday Feb 4, 2020 RESULT: Ok I've done as I claimed I would and have worn this under my makeup today, I don't recommend that this be worn prior to makeup application because it did not have positive results for me. It gave off a film and my foundation looked too greasy over it. I definitely would use this only as skin care regiment. I wanted this to perform without any interference under my foundation. However, it did not I use high end foundation such as Estee Lauder Double Wear and you'd think it would give off better results with this serum added underneath..So ladies please use your best judgement, it just doesn't layer well for me. As a skin care regiment it does wonders for fine lines and dull sagging mature skin