Kwailnara Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam

by Kwailnara

Kwailnara
Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam
A gentle cleansing foam, that works to tighten skin, and diminish pores. It works up to a rich lather that whisk away dirt, oil, and impurities without stripping skin of its essential moisture.

Ingredients overview
Water , Palmitic Acid , Stearic Acid , Myristic Acid , Glycerin , Lauric Acid , Potassium Hydroxide , Sorbitan Olivate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Egg Yolk Extract, Silk Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract , Collagen , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Chloride , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kwailnara Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam!
Yana M.
illinois
Kwailnara Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam uploaded by Yana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Egg tightening cleansing foam is another of my favorite facial cleansers from Korea! The consistency is creamy, similar to a thickly whipped egg white, very compact to the touch. The foam is thick and tender. Very pleasant smell! For my combination skin, the foam suited me perfectly 👌🏼
Daniela F.
Sayreville, NJ
Kwailnara Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam uploaded by Daniela F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I found this product at Marshall’s one time about 2 months back and I have been using it ever since! I don’t always find it there so I order it sometimes but it has become part of my daily routine. It’s so smooth on my skin and the scent is just very clean and not strong at all. I am really loving these Korean products lately and I hope to try some more. 10/10 recommend!
Sylvia S.
San Jose, CA
When I use this product my skin doesn’t feel like it gets tighter, but the formula is very gentle and it does feel nice after I wash my face with this. I do like the feeling of my skin after this. It didn’t feel tighter, but it feels fresh
Kelli P.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this in hopes that it was a decent dupe for SkinFood’s Egg Cleanser and it totally was! It’s got the same gentle scent and leaves my face feeling tight and clean. It’s a great way to start my morning routine.
Rattiya O.
I stumbled upon this amazing cleanser at Marshalls when I was browsing for other stuff. I ran out of my Shiseido cleanser and thought for $3.99 why not give this Egg Pore Tightening cleanser a chance. It has been a number of successful trials for me using many (random) skincare lines from Korea (maybe because I'm Asian? I don't know!) The cleanser is creamy, pearly white, and lather up a decent thick foam with a little bit of water. It had a faint fruity scent mixed with a clean smell (I don't know exactly how to explain it!) that don't linger on your skin after a wash. I would give it a minute to gently working thr foam on my skin before washing it off. If I wear a full face of makeup or my skin is super oily, I would have to wash my face with this cleanser twice to get a good clean. Once, if I use Farmacy Green Clean cleansing balm to remove makeup first. Even that, the cleanser doesn't leave my skin stippled at all! My skin is clean, soft, and after using it twice a day for a week, I can really notice less appearance if my pores! Yay!! Highly recommend! And, off I go on a hunt for more of these cleansers~
Ximena A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Kwailnara Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam uploaded by Ximena A.
New addition to my Korean makeup and beauty products. Currently using it after removing my makeup at night.
Dalila V.
Doraville, GA
Kwailnara Egg Tightening Cleansing Foam uploaded by Dalila V.
I have sensitive skin so my face foes not take too kindly to certain cleansers. This cleansing foam feels like a luxury product that leaves my face feeling very clean and soft after rinsing it off. What I love the most about it, is that this also has a brightening effect and gave me a soft, glowing look!

Looking for your answer?