Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashKwailnara
- Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g

Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g

by Kwailnara

Brand from South Korea: Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g

Start your review of Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g!
Bobaenana M.
Edmonton, AB
Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g uploaded by Bobaenana M.
I love this body wash in strawberry milk. It smells heavenly and the scent reminds me of strawberry yogurt. The product contains real strawberry and milk extracts and leaves skin fragrant, smooth and moisturized. It does not strip the skin of moisture and is gentle on sensitive skin. I also have the banana one and it's equally awesome!
Emma B.
Sarnia, ON
Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g uploaded by Emma B.
AWESOME!! If you love the smell of banana, then this is for you. It lathers really well and feels nice on my dry skin. The bottle is also huge and lasted me months before I needed to purchase another one!
Hema G.
Rochester , MN
Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g uploaded by Hema G.
Luxurious and delicious smelling! Picked it up at Marshall’s tonight and I’m in love. Perfect for winter body skincare as it is thick and not stripping. My skin feels so hydrated.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
I absolutely LOVE this creamy, banana GOODNESS! It leaves my body feeling so soft and I’m a sucker for anything banana scented. I found this at Marshall’s on a clearance shelf and will repurchase at full price over and over again. It’s literally my favorite body wash I own. (And I have lots of bath products)🛀🏽Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g
Cherise L.
La Quinta, CA
I use this body cleaner for my kids instead of using baby shampoo . It’s the best way better and smells wonderful
Lilly L.
Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g uploaded by Lilly L.
I 💯 % recommend this cleanser it makes my sking feel fresh and squeaky clean and it smells AMAZING like real banana milk it also makes redness go down a lot!!!🍌🍌🍌🧼👀
Eric/Satine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
This body wash was a random buy...and let me just say, this is my new obsession. It leaves my skin beautifully cleansed and not stripped. The packaging is adorable and it smells fantastic! The rich foamy lather is incredible.
Anrui J.
Burnaby, BC
I love this!!!!! Smell like heaven hehe and very mild for my dry skin. Got it from Hong Mall
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Kwailnara Banana Milk Body Cleanser smells so amazing. Smells just like ripe bananas. It lathers up very well, too. My skin is so soft after using the wash. I found it marked down to $5.00 at Marshall’s. I highly recommend, and would buy again!
Shelby S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Found this while browsing at T.J. Maxx! I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so I was immediately intrigued. It smells like banana laffy taffy! It lathers well and doesn't dry my skin out. I bought mine on sale, but the regular price is still reasonable. It is also a cute gift idea!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cherise L.
La Quinta, CA
il y a 3 mois
Kwailnara - Banana Milk Body Cleanser 560g ? Has anyone tried this body cleanser ?