MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersKVD Vegan Beauty
True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation

KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation

What it is: A lightweight, medium-coverage, liquid-to-powder vegan foundation that sets to a long-wear, airy-matte finish that won’t clog pores.

Coverage: Medium

Finish: Matte

Formulation: Liquid

Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This innovative formula features exclusive Elastic Essence™ Effect to flex with all your expressions, for a perfect-skin look that moves with you. Ideal for normal to oily skin, it helps control shine so you can create the ideal canvas for any look, every day. Remember to shake well before applying.

Clinical Results:In a consumer study on 32 volunteers over 12 hours:
- 97% agree it feels comfortable on skin
- 97% agree it feels breathable
- 94% agree it’s not cakey

Is it normal for this foundation to be so watery?
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation, I loved the packaging aspect, but it is a good foundation?
would you recommend this for sensitive skin? does it crease easily?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation!
Edge-by G.
N Lauderdale, FL
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Edge-by G.
This product is definitely different from every foundation I've owned so far. Its super lightweight in texture but gives a flawless Medium coverage finish. I'm use to and love full coverage foundations but I can definitely get behind the finish of this one. It also dries down to a powder, which is amazing!!
Crystal J.
Augusta, GA
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Crystal J.
I love this foundation! It has primer in it already, however I still use a hydrating primer. And it’s pure pigment without the heavy feeling of many full coverage foundations. This formula builds from Medium to Full Coverage. I stocked my client makeup kit with this semi matte, skin like foundation. I get soooo many compliments when I wear it. You do have to shake it up before each use, but that doesn’t bother me at all. It’s currently on sale for $18.00 with a free foundation brush at kvdveganbeauty.com IG: HelloChrissMakeup
Felicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Felicia L.
The packaging of the foundation is great. The foundation’s formula is lightweight and the finish is matte. I did received a darker shade but it was easy to apply, with highlights and contour, I made it work. I have a oily combination skin so it’s great on me. I do feel they need to add a little bit of moisture for dry skin to be able to use it easily. Or you can just moisture your face really well before applying the foundation.
Taylor B.
Nashville, TN
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Taylor B.
Review for: Tan 076 - tan-deep with neutral undertone
From the moment I applied this foundation, I was SHOOK. It’s advertised as a liquid to powder foundation, and that is 100% truth! It’s medium coverage, but definitely buildable and easy to blend. I typically wear my makeup from morning to night, so the fact that this foundation is so lightweight & STAYS matte all day, is an absolute win. Definitely recommend trying this product!
Monique L.
Washington, DC
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Monique L.
Review for: Tan 072 - tan-deep with cool undertone
Wow! That’s what first comes to mind when I think of this foundation. This foundation is PERFECT for everyday or when you want to go full glam, and it’s a must have for anyone with combo to oily skin. This is the only foundation I’ve found that, quite frankly, works with the oily nature of my skin. What I mean by that is that (1) my oils take longer to show through and (2) when it does start to pop through, the foundation somehow works with the natural oils in my skin to make me look glowy, rather than just a greasy mess. I’ve worn this foundation all day, some days with blotting and some days without blotting at all and I love the way the foundation works. It really lasts, even with oily skin, because I find that there is still plenty of foundation on my skin when I go to remove my makeup at the end of the day (and I don’t touch up throughout the day). The color range is great and this color is a perfect match for my skin tone. And, of course, the packaging is fantastic and cute as well - right along with the more runny consistency of the foundation. This foundation has become a new staple in my everyday routine and I would 100% recommend that you buy it and I plan to when I run out. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Shianne P.
Review for: Light 008 - fair golden with warm undertone
I was over the moon when I received this complimentary in my first Kat Von D VoxBox! My first impression was about the packaging, it’s unique. The tube is white with a large viewing portion of the color, I think the silver logo on the lid makes it look elegant. The overall consistency is watery and thin but it doesn’t take away from its coverage. It’s emphasized to Shake Well.... make sure you do. Because it’s watery it comes out fast. A little does go a long way. It’s also suggested to use your fingers but I refuse I find a sponge works well. I feel so sad because the shade sent was a tad light, with the power of contour I was able to wear throughout the day. It’s is fairly long lasting. The matte effect doesn’t amplify wrinkles, for myself. I don’t recommend to those with dry skin as it directs having moisturized skin before applying and I could see how that would make it not last as long for how lightweight and mattifying this foundation is.
Lyudmila F.
Cumming, GA
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Lyudmila F.
Review for: KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation
I received this product as a free sample.The foundation is weightless and for me is important not to feel it on my face. The coverage is medium, the finish is matte, I have combination skin and the foundation doesn't accentuate neither dry areas and nor oily parts.The best way to apply is by fingers.The packaging is very cute and comfortable to use.One more important aspect that the product is not tested on the animals.
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Viri A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Tan 057 - medium-tan peach with neutral undertone
Good coverage foundation. The packaging is cute the only thing I didn’t really like is that you have to press to get the foundation out and sometimes I over do it and waste a bit. Watery and lightweight. I do recommend using like an oily primer. This foundation has a matte finish
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Rachael S.
Review for: Medium 027 - light-medium with neutral undertone
Now that we are approaching warmer weather, I like to lighten the makeup up a bit.( A BIT😂) this will give you a lighter feeling foundation to powder finish feel. Buildable with a matte finish, it is not oily in the least and will not clog your pores. A beautiful foundation that I give my seal of approval on!!!💖😊😍
Joanne C.
Fall River, WI
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation uploaded by Joanne C.
Review for: Medium 030 - light-medium golden with warm undertone
Stay true to your selfie 💞 Lightweight liquid to powder foundation is just what you need for a velvety medium coverage foundation. No beauty blender or brush needed. Formula works best with a shake and your fingertips. Feel the love and find your true self portrait. KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patricia S.
London, London
il y a un mois
Rebecca B.
Albany, LA
il y a 2 mois
KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation ? What's the best way to apply this foundation? With a brush, sponge or fingers? Any advice? KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation
Michelle C. il y a 2 mois
I used a sponge but didn’t get a lot of coverage so I would recommend a brush