KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick

Manufacturer: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick. Kat Von D Lipsticks drench your lips with bold color and unstoppable femininity. Designed to look as rock 'n roll as its wearer, this revolutionary lipstick is formulated with Color Cushion Technology,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick!
Valeria M.
Fanwood, NJ
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Valeria M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lipstick. It’s super creamy and pigmented. Love the fact that they stay on for so long! The package is also my favorite! Definitely give this a try.
TERESA R.
Austin, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by TERESA R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the matte finish to this lipstick . My lips feel moisturized and the color is beautiful! I forgot to brush my teeth before putting the lipstick on (hate when that happens) and this picture was after. Will buy in more shades. Super happy! Definitely recommend!
Komal R.
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Komal R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing lippy. I usually blot this lipstick rather than using it at full opacity. It looks fab and lasts a long time. It is drying on the lips but hey - a good chapstick prior to application helps a ton!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Lawanda F.
Long wear , non sticky, very creamy , show up well in pictures 8/10 , very affordable if you find in Marshalls
Laura C.
Davenport, FL
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Laura C.
Review for: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Lolita 0.04 oz Mini
I love this lipstick and how it feels like a satén lip but looks matte. I adore this color and it just works really well with my skin. Stays long, blends with other lip liners and lipsticks really well. Love it. Kinda pricy lol but good.
Lucia C.
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Lucia C.
Review for: KAT VON D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Gold Blooded 0.10 Oz Full Size
This lipstick is high pigmented and long lasting. Its a bright and shimmery red in the shade "Gold Blooded". #KVDVeganBeauty #KVDStuddedLipstick #Lipstick #Makeup
Ailyn M.
Valrico, FL
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Ailyn M.
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Ailyn M.
Review for: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Homegirl Mini 0.04 oz
Muy pigmentado y la duración es bien larga, me gusto mucho. El color no me favorece mucho pero la verdad es muy bonito
Kristina T.
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Kristina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love everything from KVD , this is so creamy and easy to apply! Elegant package, my shade is Love craft! Follow me on instagram @christinanycmakeup for moreee KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick
Lana C.
cherry hill
KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Lana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s very pretty the shade but imf the smell is to die for, it smells like sweets like vanilla !! It makes your lips look so luscious!!KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick
glos V.