BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book

KVD Vegan Beauty Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book

Hi guys. I have the Kat Von D Spellbinding palette and find it to be patchy and skips across my lid. Has anyone found a way to optimise this palette [product:kat-von-d-spellbinding-eyeshadow-book] ?
Where can I buy this? I need to find it
Is this still sold in online?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love playing in all these colors there rich and deep and pigmented I already love Kat but this palette is a must! Perfect for any look your are trying to accomplish and it blends wonderfully this is a great product in reviews
It has beautiful shades apart that each has a great pigmentation, serves very well for eyes with pale color and has neutral colorsin reviews
Fabiana V.
Quito, Pichincha
The product presentation is great! I love the colors you have and pigments very well, they are very combinable colors.
Kaycee B.
I love Kat Von D makeup. The variety of colors is amazing. I like to have options because I never know what I will feel like wearing so this is a great choice.
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
I purchased this because the packaging was so cute, but honestly the colors were not for me. The colors were so blah, making me not even want to reach for it. Also some of the Sade’s were really not that pigmented, or looked weird on the eyes.
Lauren M.
Bakersfield, CA
As always Kat Von D products give the vibrant and deep color you want that lasts all night.
Gina S.
Doral, FL
Todo el maquillaje de esta marca es Excelentee! Los colores realmente pigmentados, colores básicos para crear cualquier tipo de maquillaje sea de día o de noche con larga duración y perfecto estado
Jessica S.
High Point, NC
I really like this palette. It has a wide variety of colors that are very blendable and work well together. I also love the cover art.
alicia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this product! Always makes for great application & love the packaging! Actually, love all her products cause they're fun & look better on! Repeat offender.
member-17631056a
This pallet is so good. It has great pigmented shades. I love the colors. I'm a first time user and the product is great. It applies smooth and easily. It's a great product. I would define you recommend this to others.
Fresia Rodriguez S.
Doral, FL
I reallly Love this Kat has worked so well on every single one of her projects , and this one its no an exception I love the pigmentation on all of this shadows and the whole concept of it.❤
Laura S.
Stamford, CT
This product has all the colores that you need , it has a good mix of colors , there are plenty of looks to be created
Ask a question to the Influenster community...