KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette

An eye contouring palette with 12 neutral shades in a range of glimmer finishes.

Kat revolutionized the art of contouring once again with the Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette, a new way to contour with not only shadow and light, but eye-catching dimension.

Experience the same neutral tones from the original bestselling Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette reimagined in 4 wearable finishes that build in intensity. Organized into neutral, cool and warm-toned quads, this palette features shimmering satin Base shades, pearlized metallic Contour shades, reflective glitter Define shades and special effect glimmer Topcoats to add light-catching dimension to any look.

Shade+Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette is an artist’s truest expression of glitter: build a look within the palette by layering different levels of dimension to achieve eye-opening effects, or pair glimmer shades with the original matte eye contour palette for endless possibilities. Each velvety powder is blendable and buildable, in Kat Von D’s signature high-performance, long-wear eyeshadow formula, for glimmering looks that shift and sparkle with every movement.

Does anyone else have a hard time blending this sometime ?
I have never tried one is it a good one?
kk so is this ok for meduim light skin ?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette!
Product Highlights
...palet and this one. I was not disappointed at all. The shades are highly pigmented and glide on the eyes with ease.in reviews
...of looks. It works great on it's own or piggy backed. The shimmer and glitter isn't obnoxious. Just adds light to the eye. Wish it was permanent in the collection.in reviews
I love this brand and this palette is my favorite. Very warm tones and it fit everyone since it's neutral colors. I am still using my palette that I purchased last Christmas. I like how it blends and it's super long lasting. It's super easy to use.in reviews
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Taina L.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Taina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just have to say that this is wonderful. Excellent colors. I love pigmentation. I like the variety that this contour palette brings. #contour #palette #beauty #makeup #KVD #eyes #face #brown #black #creme #art KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Maren G.
Purchased at: Sephora
When you want a a good smoke palatte this one holds up. You definitely need a primer, and I used a black base.
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Grace B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use these eyeshadows practically, every day they are just so dang pretty!  The shimmers in here are like glitter and it is so pretty on the eye. The top left color are use for highlight end it is a very pretty and wearable every day highlighter.
Ashley B.
Haysville, Ks
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I found this on clearance at my local Sephora. I couldn't believe it. It's got plenty of glitter shades. I love a palette I can apply with my fingers. Expect a little fall out but not any more than any other palette. Great for a quick shiny look! Flawless! KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette
Sherry L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette is one of my favorite palettes in my collection. The packaging is very beautiful and extremely durable. It contains 12 shades (three matte base shades, and nine shimmery and glimmery shadows). The colors apply with no fallout when using a tapped brush, and blend like a dream. The color stays put all day with no touch-ups needed. I highly recommend this palette!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do love Kat Von D and I love this pallet. The colors are stunning to play up or a natural look. The colors are extremely shimmery.
Toski C.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Toski C.
Y'all. Words can't even express the love and excitement I have for this pallet. Shade/light eye has always been my absolute fav and now the glimmer shade/light has made my life complete. The. Best. Pallets. Ever.
juliana G.
Cleveland, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by juliana G.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by juliana G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is amazing! Love how pigmented the shimmers are and the highlighters are awesome as well. Couldn’t be more happy with it
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by Listiani H.
These shadows are so buttery and smooth and blend well. I can easily see Kat Von D's art skill reflected in the way this palette was curated and organized. It's a beginner-friendly set, but suggested by many famous MUA. It doesn't disappoint!
MacKenzie B.
Becker, MN
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette uploaded by MacKenzie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite palette ever. The pigment is consistent and blends well. There are shades for everyone to use. This is my go to palette for both day and night as you can build more dramatic results with this. I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica L.
Conroe, TX
il y a 2 ans
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette ? KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette what do you think about this palette my daughter does cosplay..do you think it would be good for that
None N. il y a un an
My daughter does cosplay and is always using this pallet of mine along with my Pastel Goth pallet.