KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Is this really worth it?
How do kvd brushes compare with IT Cosmetics brushes?
Does the brush bend and does it blend well?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush!
Product Highlights
I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run outin reviews
...soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. in reviews
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by FlawlessLC C.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by FlawlessLC C.
Great brush! A huge favorite for contouring! The angled brush is the perfect size for really getting in the cheek bones, but also nice and fluffy to keep product blended. The tapered side is my fave for highlighting under the eyes and jaw line. I love that it comes with a case too, since it’s double sided, it would work with your brush holder. Great quality and gets the job done!
Selena U.
This brush is so soft and perfect!!! It is so perfect for contouring and highlighting! On the 'shade side' it is perfect for fitting right in the hallows of your cheeks and getting a really defined contour! The 'light' side is perfect for highlighting and I even love it for apply blush and bronzer!!! Defiantly a steal for only $36 you're getting two really good quality brushes!!
katrina L.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by katrina L.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by katrina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
this brush is great! it’s super soft and the shape of both ends are perfect for contouring and highlighting. I love to travel with this because it is 2-in-1! It also comes with a cute case that keeps your brush in good condition
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Chelsea P.
Great contour brush. It is so unbelievably soft. Does not hold onto a lot of product. Love the side for under eye brightener most. The contouring side is like any except softer. This comes in really nice plastic case which keeps the brush from getting damaged. Love the two brushes in one trend. Great buy!
Veronica L.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Veronica L.
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Veronica L.
I love this brush I always use this for contour. It blends the product sooo well. it’s the perfect size and the angled brush is perfect to use for highlight or blush. I definitely recommend this!
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Yesenia R.
Love how Kat Von D design this double end contour and case.. The bristle is truly soft and blending is wonders..The coven style case is perfect to keep brush in safe place as well...Everything black my favorite color 🥰
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Shira M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was one of my favorite brushes. Great for applying tons of face products. But I mostly used it with the KVD Shade Plus Light contour kit. It’s soft and blends the product out smoothly. No scratchy feeling and thy bounce back after washing. On the pricier side but worth it in my opinion
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
I got this brush along with the palette for my birthday. The brush is great, I've been using it at least every other day for the past year & it's still working like day one. Easy to clean. Soft. Love it
Stephanie F.
Corinth, KY
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Stephanie F.
I personally love the contour brush. Not only does it work amazing but it comes in the cutest case shaped as a coffin. Would recommend to anyone application when I’m perfect!
Hortensia C.
San Juan Capo, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Face Contour Brush uploaded by Hortensia C.
I like the duo because it is soft easy to blend the product, is very practical and beautiful I recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...