MakeupPerfume & CologneKVD Vegan Beauty
SAINT Eau de Parfum Purser Spray 1 Fl Oz

KVD Vegan Beauty SAINT Eau de Parfum Purser Spray 1 Fl Oz.

Kat Von D SAINT Eau de Parfum Purser Spray 1 Fl Oz.

What does it smell like
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty SAINT Eau de Parfum Purser Spray 1 Fl Oz.!
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
KVD Vegan Beauty SAINT Eau de Parfum Purser Spray 1 Fl Oz. uploaded by Arleen P.
A sweet vanilla, Jasmine, and musk scent for those times you want to feel soft and feminine. I like to pair this one with it’s darker twin, Sinner, when I want to feel a little light and dark. I like to wear Saint alone during the day and mainly in the spring time. I just adore the bottle design as it looks beautiful on my vanity.
TKeya A.
Aurora, CO
A little something sweet, something strong, and something tart. Somewhere mixed in there there are underlying tones of the familiar fragrance of leather. Awakening the senses and reminding me of cinnamon tingling the nasal cavity; pins and needles in the most pleasant of ways. Not too strong but strong enough to call the attention of passerby’s. One of my preferred fragrance for Autumn / Winter. Hints of red wine and deep red rose petals.
Kristie H.
I love floral scents so this was a big hit for me. It's very light and feminine. It has sort of a fresh scent which I love. When I wear it I always get compliments. You only need a little spritz to smell really good. If you spray too much it gets overpowering. Bottom line: I like it and I would buy the full size version.
Diana C.
Chesapeake, VA
KVD Vegan Beauty SAINT Eau de Parfum Purser Spray 1 Fl Oz. uploaded by Diana C.
I was given this sample and I did not think that I would like it at first but i am in love with it. It is not too strong or too light. I dont think there is anything that should be changed. I dont know if the actual full size is too expensive or not but I would go and buy it.
Elizabeth G.
Montréal , QC
Purchased at: Sephora
J’adore ce parfum. Il convient pour tous les jours et son odeur est douce et rassurante!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...