MakeupEyeEyeshadow PalettesKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette

KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette

An alluring, warm-toned eyeshadow palette with a stunning composition of colors three large base shades and nine transformative accent hues for a spectrum of stunning eye looks. From delicate to daring, experience a rebirth of color and explore endless eye looks with the Monarch Eyeshadow Palette. Featuring warm-toned shades in an ingenious arrangement that gives you the biggest basics and the most accent hues, now you'll have the freedom to create your heart out without running out of the go-to colors. Relish in the luxurious texture of triple-milled powder, which picks up instantly and lays down with a one-sweep, full-coverage application. The patented Power Last™, long-wearing formula gives you buildable, from dawn-to-dusk drama, while an infusion of antioxidants including rose extract and vitamins A, C, and E all work to keep your eyelids hydrated and protected. This set contains:- 3 x 0.095 oz Eye Shadow in Entomology (matte cream), Telepathy (pearl gold), Tiny Death (glitter cream) - 3 x 0.095 oz Eye Shadow in Wrath (deep pearl orange), Papilio (pearl chocolate), Summerfly (glitter gold), Killing Jar (pearl copper), Delaney (pearl silver), Vanish (matte taupe), Disintegration (pearl brown), Shadow Box (matte chocolate), Deadhead (matte black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Inspired by the metamorphosis of the butterfly, Kat created this palette to give you endless ways to transform your eyes every day. The palette is decorated with original artwork derived from her love of butterflies a symbol of rebirth and renewal. Follow Kat's tutorials for tips and inspiration.

I wonder how pigmented and how long stays on the [product:kat-von-d-monarch-eyeshadow-palette]?
is it worth the money?
Does anyone know of this palette has been discontinued?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this palette! Has awesome warm colors that are buttery and really pigmented. I love the price and the orange shade is so unique and perfect to warm up any look. Highly recommend!in reviews
...The colors all coordinate to create a variety of sultry looks, from a neutral eye to a more dramatic look. Definitely work the $46 I paid at Sephora.in reviews
This has become my most favorite neutral palette since I bought it. They shadows are all very smooth, blendable and long lasting. They are a dream to work with! I also really like how it does not have the same old shades as all the other neutral palettes on the market. in reviews
The black color is not actually black though, it's a VERY dark brown but I have dark skin so it didn't matter much.in reviews
Kat Von D's monarch palette gives a awesome selection of neutral colors for every day use.in reviews
Jannet R.
seattle
KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great pigment and super blendable formula! The picture shows me doing just one swipe for the first few colors in the palette
member-1ecaf
I love this palette, I do feel like the orange shade has a bit more fall out than that others but they are so pigmented and blendable.
Hannah V.
KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Hannah V.
I've had this palette for some time now. When I first purchased it I was so in love with the artwork on the packaging ... and even today I still love the art work. The colors are beautiful and give me fall feels. I apologize for the state of the eyeshadows as i have used some quite a bit! I wish kvd beauty would relaunch some of their older palettes KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette
Amanda C.
Seriously gorgeous colors for fall. The formula is soft and flawless. My eyes are brown, and I feel it complements it well. The packaging is super cute as well although I like her plastic packaging better.
Niksha T.
East Orange, NJ
This is my first KVD product and I'm super happy with it. Usually, the key to having a good pigment from eyeshadow is to apply primer first. With this product you still can, but even without it these colors SHOW. From the picture you can see that many of the colors have glitter in them, which made me not want to buy the product as I hate glitter. But I got it anyway and the glitter really didn't bother me anymore. I was too busy admiring the pigmentation! The black color is not actually black though, it's a VERY dark brown but I have dark skin so it didn't matter much. If you have lighter skin, you can probably get away with an extra layer of the color. It thought it was a bit expensive, but it is a perfect palette for fall so I don't have to bother with any other eyeshadow until winter or spring rolls along. Highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I'm pretty sad this palette has been discontinued, because I think it's a really great palette. The shades really work for me and I love the natural colors. I use the palette A LOT, and I'm really sad to see it go. And as always, Kat's packaging is so stunning!
Yliana C.
Mukilteo, WA
Super pigmented!!! Love it stays in place! I use this product weekly!❤️❤️❤️
Super pigmented!!! Love it stays in place! I use this product weekly!❤️❤️❤️
Chelsie G.
KVD Vegan Beauty Monarch Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chelsie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful colors, LOVE HOW PIGMENTED THE GOLD IS! It’s got all the beautiful warm colors in it. I am so in love with this one in particular. Absolutely one of my favorites. Kat Von D makes the most beautiful makeup.
Yoselyn B.
Chandler, AZ
This palette is absolutely beautiful the colors are so warm and rich especially for summer , can create so many eye looks and the packaging is always so unique I truly love Kat von d and this palette will never upset anyone , everyone please get it !
Ruth M.
Such a beautiful pallet. It’s a staple in my make up kit. Highly pigmented and minimal fall out. I love to wet my brush with the setting spray to get that metallic finish. Has a great variation of colors to create something very soft and natural or you can go bold!

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ekaterine J.
New Castle
il y a 2 ans
Elizabeth P. il y a 2 ans
My Kat Von D is heavily pigmented and has amazing staying power! Not the same palette but would buy Kat Von D again for sure!