KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter

Glitter your highlight with Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter, a high-impact highlighter loaded with hyper-reflective glitter that shifts and sparkles with every movement. This extreme yet weightless luminizer features liquid-powder technology, so it applies smooth and creamy and blends out seamlessly. The turbocharged finish is the result of not one, but three different layers of dimension: 1) a tinted glittering base; 2) ultra-fine micro-glitter; 3) magnified glitter crystals for a glimmering yet weightless finish.

More high-impact and more insane than your average highlighter, Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter is available in 5 unconventional shades for unforgettable dimension. Rock any of the 5 shades on their own, blend and layer them together, or apply over Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter for a bold, electrifying finish.

Usage:

Artistry Tip: Apply with Kat Von D’s #4 Powder Highlight Brush. Saturate the brush with Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist before applying to amplify the finish.

Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter was inspired by Kat’s #1 Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade, “Thunderstruck.” Thousands of fans and followers discovered this metallic pearl shade doubles as an amazing highlighter!

Has anyone used this the color looks amazing
Does this last more than 8 hours?
Is this a pigmented highlight?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter!
Isabel K.
Forney, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Isabel K.
Review for: GAMMARAY - METALLIC PEACH WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER
GETTTTT this shade! Absolutely a stunning highlighter. Pictured is my whole order and the highlighter is my favorite new shimmer I have tried! It’s blinding but not as strong as gold skool was on me.
Katrina W.
Ferndale, WA
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Katrina W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: ROSESHOCK - METALLIC PINK WITH LAVENDER & PINK GLITTER
I have used a handful of highlighters and this is by far my favorite. The glitter mixed with the pink is so gorgeous on my skin!
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Christina H.
Review for: GAMMARAY - METALLIC PEACH WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER
I went to the Ross near my house and I was so surprised to see Kat Von D makeup! This was the only highlighter that I saw that was left so I had to get it and luckily it was in a shade I actually like. It's very pretty shade very sparkly and soft so it gose on the skin nicely, I even like to add some to my body. The best thing is that I only paid $4.99.
Taylor R.
Westminster, CO
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Taylor R.
Review for: GAMMARAY - METALLIC PEACH WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER
Basically just a pan of glitter that gets everywhere! It is a pretty color but the amount of glitter outweighs that for sure.
amanda L.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: GRAVITRON - METALLIC BUTTERY PINK WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER
So normally i wouldnt buy kat von d. However this one was a good price at my local Marshall's. I love the formula and the color surprised me. This looked green in packaging but isnt. And the pink undertones blew me away. It gave a nice wet look.
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Review for: ROSESHOCK - METALLIC PINK WITH LAVENDER & PINK GLITTER
Very gorgeous hyper-metallic highlighter. It makes a pretty shimmery highlighter, but I like it better as an eyeshadow topper/inner corner highlight. I’m using the shade “Roseshock”, it is a very pink shade with light silver specks.
Ashley W.
Watertown
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: GRAVITRON - METALLIC BUTTERY PINK WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER
I am completely obsessed with this highlighter! I scored it for $5 at Tj Maxx! the formula is so buttery and blends so well into the skin. It is ultra shimmery & is so blinding in the sun! I’m always being asked about it when I wear it!
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Alexis G.
Review for: ROSESHOCK - METALLIC PINK WITH LAVENDER & PINK GLITTER
This is a super gorgeous highlight. I like all types of highlights, even glittery ones at times. This one is absolutely stunning, but maybe a bit glittery even for me so I did take a star off - it's not the glitter so much maybe as I just wish it blended with the skin a bit better. The shade Roseshock is a beautiful pinky-purple which is right up my alley. It also doesn't hurt that I picked it up at Ross for $4.99, so overall - win/win. I will definitely use it when I want to be extra or as a lid topper or inner corner highlight- because it sure does shine!
Denise G.
Review for: GAMMARAY - METALLIC PEACH WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER
The color is stunning and it's not super shiny. I use it as a highlighter or a eyeshadow from time to time . The compact is easy to use and I lottle goes a long way .
Destiny R.
Crab Orchard, KY
KVD Vegan Beauty Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter uploaded by Destiny R.
Review for: STEPHONIK - METALLIC ICE BLUE WITH BLUE & SILVER GLITTER
This highlight leaves a dewy sparkly shimmer behind! I highly recommend if you LOVE glitter. I found this to be so unique because it’s bright and GLITTERY. It adds just the right amount of shine. I would buy them all again and ten times over!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...