BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette

KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette

The palette everyone's been asking for is finally here! Lolita Eyeshadow Palette is inspired by our record-breaking, bestselling shade that works on truly everyone. It features 8 high-pigment, blendable matte shades inspired by Lolita’s rosy tones, and of course, it wouldn’t be complete without our original “Lolita” eyeshadow, which sold out in just a few hours when it debuted as a single shade.

The Lolita Capsule Collection is a full collection devoted to our most beloved shade of all time. Top-selling “Lolita” lipstick became an instant favorite for its beautiful balance of undertones, making it a universal neutral that looks uniquely flattering on any complexion. Now, we created a collection with 3 all-new products devoted to this iconic chestnut rose shade, for even more ways to wear "Lolita!"

"Lolita": Boron Nitride, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Trimyristin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

"Promesa": Mica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Trimyristin, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

"Besitos": Mica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Silica, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Trimyristin, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

"Recuerdos": Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethicone, Silica, Squalane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Trimyristin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

"Hermosura": Mica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Silica, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Trimyristin, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

"Con Amor": Mica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Trimyristin, Dimethicone, Silica, Squalane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

"Corazón": Boron Nitride, Mica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Squalane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Trimyristin, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

"Eterno": Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Trimyristin, Sodium Sulfate, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035).

Usage:

Wear with Ink Well Liner and Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in “Lolita” for the ultimate monochromatic look.

The eyeshadows in the Lolita Palette are buildable and blendable, so you can layer shades for a seamless finish.

Apply with the Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush.

I've never tried this KVD product before. Can anyone advise if it's pigmented? KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette ?
Is this palette KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette worth the cost and how is the pigment?
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette What does everyone think about this palette? I love when palettes are pigmented, blendable, and long-lasting but I've never tried KVD eyeshadow.
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Jackie C.
Howard Beach, NY
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jackie C.
One of the best eyeshadow palettes that I have ever purchased. I actually borrowed it from my daughter. You can't deny that Kat von d has an amazing gift for color, her Lolita shade is iconic. As a slightly olive toned person it is difficult for me to wear the color pink or mauve but these are absolutely perfect. I imagine they would be complimentary to many skin tones. Unfortunately I came to the party late and now I see that it is very difficult to find the smaller size palette I was able to find one and I treasure it. The colors are beautiful and you can really get creative with many of the different shades. The colors are highly pigmented, very smooth texture and last for a very long time. Next time I use it I will post a photo. KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather C.
I picked this palette up on sale and I really like it! The packaging is pretty and I love when a mirror is included in a palette. The formula is great, blends beautifully and goes on so smooth. It also lasted and looked good several hours later. I probably should have switched before I first used it because they shadows are so highly pigmented that the colors were actually richer than I even expected! I would have liked to see maybe one shimmer in the palette but that's the only change I'd make
Hannah  S.
Caledonia, MO
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Hannah  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
As soon as this palette dropped I had to get my hands on it! It's so beautiful and so pigmented. I love the color scheme and it is just right up my alley. It blends so smooth and the shadows are beyond buttery! I highly recommend this palette! This is so perfect for a quick glam look or natural look!
Julie T.
Honolulu, HI
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice palette! Beautiful mauve pinks and purples. You can create such romantic and flirty looks! Packaging is gorgeous and shadow quality is great. They blend well and last with a primer. I’m a warm/golden tone, so to the ladies like me - the lighter colors in this palette can pull more ashy/gray on your skin, so just be aware of that.
Sorsha R.
Forest City, NC
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sorsha R.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sorsha R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This all matte palette is gorgeous. The shades blend seamlessly and have great color payoff. These shades can create both day and night shades, so switching to either is effortless. I highly recommend this palette.
Jaclyn  W.
Goshen, IN
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jaclyn  W.
I love this palette and it actually reminds me a bit of a mix between the Marvelous Mauves and Blushing Berries from Dose of Colors. The texture of these shadows is fantastic, they are smooth and pigmented and are easy to build up and work with. My only critique is that this is an all matte palette and I would've at least liked to see two shimmer shades in this.
Elena  R.
Lake Geneva, WI
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Elena  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
The neutral colors and formula is much better than the last eyeshadow palettes KVD you did a great job
Samantha G.
Parrish, FL
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely live this palette. Awesome pigmentation with great blend ability. Really love the pay off and tones in this palette. Would recommend to anyone who loves matte shadows or just loves these colors.
Kylie C.
Love love love the colors in this palette! These colors are highly pigmented and goes on like butter. There is a bit of fallout but not a whole lot. I feel that the color lasts all day and compliments every skin tone. I highly recommend this palette if you are looking for a natural or even bold look.
Jassmin G.
Big Spring, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jassmin G.
I absolutely LOVE the colors of this palette. At first I though it wouldn’t be right for me so it took me a while to purchase but it’s definitely worth every penny. The pigment is great and the colors are beautiful! These shadows are easy to blend and they are not chalky! I appreciate the design of the palette and how sleek and slim it is. I do recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Svee Q.
Sydney, NSW
il y a 8 mois
Jana M. il y a 8 mois
I love this pallette alot. It's not my fave of UD but it's still up there. Great colours but I wish the darker ones were deeper cos you've got to build a lot to get depth
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
il y a 2 ans
Kristina N. il y a un an
YES! Totally worth the cost and I have found that the pigment is amazing. I’m very picky with my shadows and hate wasting money on lightly pigmented shadows and this is definitely not it. Everything about it is great, however there’s a lot of fall out.
Rose W.
il y a 2 ans
Erika D. il y a 2 ans
Hi! I have three KVD palettes and I really like them! The Lolita ones ( Lolita and Lolita por vida ) are def some of my faves. I find them easy to use, they're pigmented and the shadows last quite a lot ( and I don't usually put primer on my eyelids ).