KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-it Setting Powder Brush

Meet the ultimate loose powder brush for setting and perfecting your entire face! The Lock-It Setting Powder Brush was born after testing dozens of other loose powder brushes, in pursuit of creating the perfect tool to use with our majorly groundbreaking Lock-It Setting Powder. Our distinctive silhouette is big and fluffy with rounded, tapered bristles—an artist’s secret to efficient yet seamless all-over setting! Powder is evenly dispersed all over the face, so you get a soft, diffused veil of powder with one effortless application.

Super-soft synthetic bristles are designed for applying the most weightless, finely-milled powders, such as Lock-It Setting Powder, for a soft-matte finish that evenly blurs imperfections and smooths skin’s texture.

With a sleek, stiletto handle inspired by a witch’s broomstick, this brush features sturdy acrylic handles weighted for an ergonomic grip and ultimate control!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

I am a Kat Von D cosmetics fan! But after spending so much on her cosmetic products, I just don't have enough to purchase her expensive brushes too!! I'm looking for a Dupe powder setting brush. Can you help me find a brush for the same purpose, with similar shape and size, but for a cheaper price? Hoping to one day buy one, but rift now, it's just not an option financially.
What else can you use this for
Is this brush soft ??
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-it Setting Powder Brush!
Product Highlights
“...can dust your translucent power all over or even apply a light coat of blush! So easy to use and the design is beautiful!” in reviews
“An absolute beautiful brush. Would totally purchase of I had the funds. I have her contour brush and it is amazing so I can just imagine how this one is! I love kats line. Everything I'm in her line. I would recommend any Kat von d products because I have gotten testers and loved them!” in reviews
Culpeper
This is my favorite brush for setting underneath the eyes. It’s the perfect shape for mine, and anyone else’s, facial structure. Every single time I use this, my pressed/loose powder goes on effortlessly, even if I don’t particularly like the product I’m using.
I love this brush! I am not typically someone who obsesses over brushes but I adore the way this applies my blush! I saw a YouTuber use this and it is worth its money! It is super soft and feels luxurious. I would recommend this brush to anyone!
Iowa city, IA
I received this complimentary in my kat von d voxbox last year, and I'm still using it now! At first I used it with the powder that was also included in the voxbox. Over the summer I used it with bronzer, and now I'm using it with blush! It's a very high quality brush, and easy to clean. I love it!
Schiller Park, IL
So it is sorta pricey but it's worth it. This brush is so pretty heavy and lux. Sets powders beautifully and the setting powder from kat Von d replaced my Laura mercier. This brush is to die for and I love how it has the coffin case so cute. It's also kinda sharp so I feel like I could use it for self defense. Bottom line amazing kat outdid herself
Las Vegas, NV
I am so happy to have Kat Von D's beautiful brushes as a part of my collection. Vegan, SOFTER THAN SOFT, and this brush picks up powder so perfectly and distributes it in an airbrushed finish. The tapered handle is also very appreciated so I can stick a bunch of these brushes in a cup holder, and they feel light in my hand.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-it Setting Powder Brush uploaded by Asia M.
This brush is so fluffy and the hairs are super soft. It’s perfect for adding powder under the eyes. My only complaint is that it’s too big to fit in small places like the bridge of the nose.
I love this brush! I’ve had it for the longest time! It doesn’t shed, it is sleek and feels comfortable in you’re hand. The bristles are very soft and I find this brush very easy to clean. If you’re looking for an amazing powder brush look no further!
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this brush. I received it from Influenster to try and it quickly became my favorite. It is so large and dense but the feeling overall is so soft. And I love the unique and beautiful design of the handle.
Port Orchard, WA
Wow, is it even legal to put that many bristles in one brush?!!! I decided that I needed a new powder brush (i didn't). This bad boy will pick up powder like it's nobodies business and lay it down exactly where you want it to go. I really enjoy this for patting powder into my t-zone and oily spots and then to gently sweep the powder onto my face. The bristles are all extremely soft and luxurious feeling on the skin and there are so many in this thing I don't even comprehend how they did it with no bristle fall out. The brush is really well weighted, I love the long handle so you can get really amazing leverage with this vs some brushes with a short handle. The only downside to this brush is when it comes to cleaning it can take longer to dry than the rest of the brushes since there are so many bristles to dry. I always set up a little fan so it gets air flow through the brush.
Ive been using my Real Technique brush as a finishing/setting brush for some time now and decided to purchase a new brush since my favorite YouTube MUA, raved about the brush during her LIVE Instagram video.  The brush is super soft, and the construction of it, is just amazing.  I just feel that the bristles could be a bit more durable.  It is great for brushing off light powder under your eye however when it comes to blending in and finishing your makeup, it doesn't do the job and I go back to my Real Technique brush as a result.  So I wouldn't really call this a "setting brush" it more of a duster, lightly sweeping away of excess powder.  I will continue to test out variations of when to use to brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...