BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Precision Powder Brush #25

KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Precision Powder Brush #25

What it is:
An ultimate loose powder brush for setting and perfecting the entire face.

What it does:
The Lock-It Setting Powder Brush was created after testing dozens of other loose powder brushes, in pursuit of the perfect tool to pair with Kat Von D’s groundbreaking Lock-It Setting Powder. Its distinctive silhouette features a perfectly rounded shape and long, tapered bristles—an artist's secret to efficient-yet-seamless, all-over setting. The fluffy density optimizes the dispersion of loose powder across the face, so you get a soft, diffused veil of powder with one effortless, even application.

Designed with superb-quality, its soft synthetic bristles are arranged in the ideal proportions to apply the finest loose powders—including the Lock-It Setting Powder—lightly and evenly to blur imperfections and smooth your skin's texture. The sleek, stiletto handle was inspired by a witch's broomstick, and its smooth, sturdy acrylic handles are weighted for an ergonomic grip and ultimate control.

I am a Kat Von D cosmetics fan! But after spending so much on her cosmetic products, I just don't have enough to purchase her expensive brushes too!! I'm looking for a Dupe precision brush. Can you help me find a brush for the same purpose, with similar shape and size, but for a cheaper price? Hoping to one day buy one, but rift now, it's just not an option financially.
I want this so much! It looks like a brush I would use for blush too, has anyone done that, and how is it?
Does anyone have problems with bristles falling out when cleaning it?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Precision Powder Brush #25!
Product Highlights
...disappoints. This brush is perfect for powder application or to blend out bronzer/blush. I love it and highly recommend. I got this one in my Influenster box but I'm seriously considering picking up another one, I like it that much!in reviews
This brush is so bomb!!! It's soooo soft and strong at the same time! Perfect shape for powder under eyes and contouring the face ! I received this through influenster for review and I'm obsessed ! I would recommend this to a friend !in reviews
Nice S.
Three Rivers, CA
This brush is excellent for setting powder. The shape is perfect! It is durable, easy to use, so soft and well-designed. I received the product free for testing purposes.
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Precision Powder Brush #25 uploaded by Amanda K.
I'm always on the hunt for the best brushes on the market, and by far the ones I find that absolutely need to be luxurious to work are powder brushes. This Kat Von D Setting Powder brush lives up to all the expectations you could have for a powder brush. It's fluffy, soft, disperses product evenly, doesn't create a mess, and to top it all off the design is beautiful. I could not be more pleased with the way this applied my powder. The brush picked up so much product and allowed me to bake so easily, and then when I was done and wiped the baking away, I used the excess all over my face. I went to the Indiana State Fair that day and my makeup didn't move one bit. Highly impressed!
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
This brush does its job at applying powder evenly and well without irritating my face. The tapered top fits well under my eyes and around my nose, and gives me a nice glow once I'm done. However, the handle is WAY too long and is awkward in my hand, and doesn't fit in my regular brush container. I appreciate the beautiful design but I wish it was 2" shorter.
Shannon S.
Cocoa, FL
This brush feels like feathers when using. It pairs great with the setting powder and spreads powder perfectly. This brush hands down is the best for lightweight loose powders.
Jacqueline  C.
Hempstead, NY
This brush is super soft. It's a pretty good size for the price. I use it to set my powder and for my blush too it works good with that. I use it every time I put on make up so basically everyday lol . I woulda totally buy this again
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
The handles of these brushes are really artsy and unique (how it tapers at the end). The size of the brush/ bristles is nice for all over application of powder (it's a bit big to set under the eyes). I like that this brush is really soft & not scratchy at all.
Jill R.
This is by far the softest brush I have ever felt and own. It is so fluffy. I used it with the Kat Von D Lock-It setting powder and I feel like it picked up the right amount of product. I do feel that it is a little to big just to set under the eyes, but for all over the face it is perfect.
Mariana F.
I love this powder brush. It is very soft & applies the translucent powder well. I think if it were a tad bit bigger it would be even better...but the size it is now makes it great for precise application (this can help when applying by the eye or brow area for example. Overall I find this brush to be really high quality. I haven't noticed any shedding which is a huge plus!
Lissett H.
Miramar , FL
I'm in love with this brush it's so soft it's a little pricey but it's worth it I can't compare it to any other brush making my kat von d brush collection slowly but surly it's so amazingggg I would definitely recommend it
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really love this brush!! It is so soft and fluffy as a powder brush should. I use it every time I do under eye concealer. The only complaint I have is I wish it was a little bit smaller to help with the under eye area. This was about $40ish at Sephora. I would totally recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy D.