BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation

KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation

This fast full coverage powder foundation delivers instant blurring and extreme long wear, all wrapped up in a sexy, badass compact. Experience pore-perfecting, flawless full coverage—Lock-It Powder Foundation is formulated with rice powder extract to blur away imperfections, while kaolin, a clay mineral, helps give a diffused matte finish without feeling dry, so it’s ideal for a range of skin types, including oily, dry, textured and smooth. Lock-It Powder Foundation is available in a range of 26 shades, thoughtfully developed to offer a match for a range of skin tones and undertones.

Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

How To Use:

Use alone for a naturally flawless face or layer on top of any foundation for extreme perfection. Keep the compact in your purse for sexy touch-ups whenever, wherever.

For a full coverage look, use sponge and apply powder evenly to face.

For buildable coverage, use a brush and apply evenly to face, as desired.

Wash applicator periodically to remove excess oil.

Removable pan: Insert a pin into the hole on the back of the compact & place in any magnetic palette.

Free of: Alcohol and Oil

Talc, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Isoamyl Laurate, Dimethicone, Barium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyester-4, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Have you tried this powder? What’s the coverage like and did you find it cakey ? I was going to pick it up the other day but a little hesitant
[product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-powder-foundation] what do you guys think about this product ?
HaaS anyone used this powder?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation!
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Ashley H.
Review for: 140 Medium
As I have said before, I am a huge fan of Kat Von D's work. So naturally I was excited to try her makeup line, and finding out I absolutely loved it, have been using it on and off for years. Because I needed a few things, and being out of MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation, (also love it!) which I've been using as of late, I decided to take advantage of Sephora's 20% off sale. I decided on KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation because I like a full-coverage, more buildable type of foundation, and this gives me exactly that. It leaves me with the super soft, matte, finish that I look for in a powder. It works really well over top of my liquid foundation to perfectly set my face, and blur all of my imperfections and discolorations. I also love that the compacts are refillable! I was surprised however, at how dark of a shade it seemed I needed, because I am very fair. But, in the end I got a great deal and am very satisfied with my purchase as usual! #F4F I always follow back and I like things! :)
Ruth M.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Ruth M.
Review for: 140 Medium
Thanks to this powder I don’t have to wear liquid foundation anymore. Has great coverage, very smoothing, and long wearing. I apply it with a damp junco microfiber brush. Can be super light coverage to medium full. Loooove!
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Review for: 105 Fair
I stayed away from KVD products for awhile but now I’m open to using them and I’m so glad I decided to try this. The color match is perfect and I love the way it feels on my face. It blurs my pores beautifully without feeling like I have on full coverage makeup.
amy Z.
Cypress, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by amy Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 120 Fair
Okay I’m like the most difficult shade to find, I’m pale, but in between the lightest shade and the one up w/ whatever undertones are never mixed between. I switch back and forth between fair 115 & fair 120, it depends a lot on what I’m wearing/how pale I’m going to be looking. This has GREAT COVERAGE, doesn’t feel heavy to me, won’t leave me greasy & lasts all day. So I keep it around! This photo is no filter/flash with KVD Fair 115 as my foundation!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Review for: Medium 64
Kvd Vegan Beauty Lock It Powder Foundation mmm no just no…. One I can’t find the right color… which honestly with liquid or cream foundations!! It’s easy to blend. But this is just weird if I had maybe less dry skin or younger skin in might work? Idk! I love it’s container sort of a goth vampire type case love that but, other than that. It’s not for me… it looks like I put on kids foundation or something lol bahahaha can’t win them all! Lol
Sherry K.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Sherry K.
Review for: 115 Fair
I love this foundation, I have fine lines and you don't see them when you wear this. It so soft and smooth and it's full coverage. It goes on so easily and wears all day. Just a beautiful product all the way around. I will be buying this when I run out, it's so worth it. I have found my go to in this product, no other comes close to this in my eyes.
Brandi H.
San Diego, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Brandi H.
Purchased at: Sephora
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation I have been using this product for a while now! I love it! It’s full coverage yet it’s very light weight.
Cynthia  J.
Review for: 185 Tan Deep
When I started wearing make-up, I used powder foundation. It was easier and faster to apply than liquid foundation. More importantly, it help controlled my oily skin. As I got better with make up I started to lean towards using liquid foundation. However I'm glad that Kat von D launch a powder foundation. Summer is quickly coming and Liquid foundation cannot hold up to the humidity. I apply the foundation as I would a setting powder. I used the sponge to press the product into my skin. Then I allow the product to set for 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards, I used a buffing brush to blend the foundation. The product has a matte finish, but it does not look dry. You do not need to apply multiple layers to get full coverage. Powder foundation is great for oily and combination skin. It withheld sweat from hot yoga and HIIT workout. Reapplication is easy. I would suggest dabbing face with a moist towelettes to remove excess oil and residue. Then apply foundation to the neccessary areas. Note: The Kat Von D "Lock It Powder Foundation" was sent as a Free complimentary package from Influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mary M.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Mary M.
Review for: 130 Light
I love using this foundation. It has rice in it and it feels silky soft! It is very easy to aplly goving you a amazing blurred coverage. It is very good at covering up your imperfections. It is long lasting and gives you a full matte natural looking coverage. I love that her products are vegan. The packaging is elegant and beautiful! I will definitely continue wearing this gorgeous foundation!
Demetra  K.
Hoboken, NJ
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Demetra  K.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation uploaded by Demetra  K.
Review for: 145 Medium
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and I really like it! I’ve never used a powder foundation before, but this is very long lasting especially with my oily skin. The finish is more matte but natural looking. Definitely would purchase on my own! KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation

217 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alison M.
Kissimmee
il y a 3 mois
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation what do you guys think about this product ?
Ashley H. il y a un mois
Absolutely love it! You can use it by itself, or over foundation for a perfect look. It gives you a nice soft, matte finish. I can go most of the day with minimal touch ups and I even have oily skin. Hope this helps :)
member-4da87
il y a 7 mois
Elizabeth B. il y a 7 mois
Yes! This is a great foundation. I love it. It’s smoothing and not drying.