BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème

KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème

Meet the new crème on the block! Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème is the first formula to bring together everything you’ve ever wanted in a concealer—super-creamy, blendable full coverage and true 24-hour wear. What other concealer can say that!?

Lock-It Concealer Crème redefines multitasking. With a few smooth strokes, you can brighten under-eyes, cover blemishes, correct discoloration, neutralize redness, contour and highlight… and that’s only the beginning!

Our concealer is loaded with pigment for instant one-coat coverage, yet still lightweight and comfortable on the skin. We’ve infused it with an ultra-moisturizing Hydra-Boost Complex™ to keep skin smooth and nourished all day long.

Best of all, this makeup concealer can be used by everyone! We spent years studying diverse skin tones and undertones to make sure we developed a shade to cover everybody. That’s why Lock-It Concealer Crème offers one of the largest shade ranges out there, with 21 high-pigment tones, plus the very first pure white concealer, “White Out.” Use it as a lip or eyeshadow base to amplify pigment, or mix into foundation or concealer to customize your shade.

When it comes to application, Lock-It Concealer Crème is a dream come true. The built-in artistry applicator is modeled after a paintbrush. Its teardrop shape gives you a precise tapered tip for neat detail-work in small spots around the nose or under the eyes. Then, use the wide base for efficiency in larger areas, such as when you’re contouring your cheeks! For the BEST blending in the makeup game, use the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush.

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

ARTISTRY TIPS:

- CONCEAL: To cover spots, apply a concealer in your exact shade directly to blemish

- CONTOUR: To sculpt the face, select a deep concealer shade, apply to the contours of the face to create shadow (cheekbones, nose, chin, forehead) and blend

- CORRECT: Brighten dark under-eyes with a concealer 2 shades lighter than your skin tone

- BAKE: After correcting, use the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush to pack a generous amount of Lock-It Setting Powder on top of the concealer. Let it bake for a few seconds, then buff away excess powder.

- BLEND: For the best coverage, use the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush

Lock-It Concealer Crème’s packaging design was inspired by Kat Von D’s love of antique letters closed with wax seals. She hand-sketched the logo on the front of the box to resemble a droplet of hot wax freshly stamped with the Kat Von D insignia. The black wax drip silhouette is also featured on the bottle for a super-modern take on an old world tradition!

How well does this cover up dark circles?
Concealer comparable to the KVD brand? (I am the shade light one!) thank youuu!!! (I am too broke to keep justifying paying for KVD) it’s my favorite so I’m sad but a girls gotta save a dollar or 20 😢😢KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème
does it pair well with the good apple foundation?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème!
Product Highlights
Omg Kat kills it let it be known she's going to be running the game soon omg this is full coverage concealer omgin reviews
...during the dryer winter months, it's creamy, thick, conceals my nightshift dark circles so i do enjoy it. i give 4 stars because it still creases on me, i have not found a perfect setting powder paring for it. i haven't tried it on the face, it may work better for this use actually.in reviews
...powder on me. i wouldn't recommend for all over face use for those with oily skin. more so just a spot cover up. in reviews
Mishaya B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Mishaya B.
Review for: Light 1
My favorite! I use this stuff every day! I wish I could have a bucket load of this stuff! It is so nice on the skin and makes my makeup look so good! I need more!!! I am almost out and it’s a bit pricy so sadly I think I have to find something cheaper :( (broke bish problems)
Isis R.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Isis R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Before buying it i was already obsessed with this concealer. It works wonder with or without foundation. Of course if you combine it with the brand foundation works even better.
Alicen R.
Charlotte, NC
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Alicen R.
Review for: Deep 33
HG! As a woman of color with heredity dark circles I can’t leave home most days without concealer. Since trying this product a few years ago I have been hooked. The formula is creamy and nicely pigmented for my skin tone. It lasts all day and I never have to re-apply. The price point is in par with similar mid range beauty items. Well worth it. Highly recommend! #glamsquad #concealerchronicals #makeup
Tracey D.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Tracey D.
Review for: Light 3
This is a full coverage concealer that covers everything from scars, acne, redness, to dark spots on my face. It is thick and only takes a few drops to cover an area. I usually use my lock it brush to apply but it can also be used with a beauty blender or your finger. It takes some practice working with this concealer because it is so thick and can be applied too heavily. If not applied correctly it can crease, settle into fine lines, and gives a heavily made up unnatural look. With a little practice this concealer gives your face a flawless look. KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème
Erica W.
Rochester, NY
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Erica W.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I asked for assistance at Sephora and she suggested this for concealer. I used it for the first time today and I love it! No creases and it lasted all day. It goes on smooth and really covers well. It was 27$, but the tube is pretty big , and it’s creamy and spreads well. I also only use as concealer, so I wouldn’t be putting it on my whole face. It should last a while. Would definitely recommend! 😊KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Review for: Medium 19
This concealer is decent. It gives me nice coverage. However, I don’t like that you can’t completely blend it in and it sits in your fine lines. It also doesn’t brighten as much as other concealers.
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Deep 35
I always love a wide shade range. I wear shade Deep 35 which is a neutral tone, that is actually neutral and not red. I really like the formula and that this product is long lasting. It blends out well and has amazing coverage. It does crease a little under my eyes but not too bad. I would purchase this again.
Jupiter C.
Henderson, NV
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème uploaded by Jupiter C.
Review for: Medium 17
LOVE this concealer crème! Wasn’t too sure when I initially received it complimentary via VoxBox, but I’ve been using it almost every day now for months. It covers blemishes and almost seems to dry out acne without drying out my face. It also works great to highlight around the eyes since I accidentally ordered it one shade too light (oops). Great product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Heather S.
Kissimmee, FL
The Kat Von D Lock It concealer is by far the best concealer I have ever used. The coverage is perfect and it is easy for me to conceal blemishes on those "bad skin days" and it doesn't disappear after an hour even in the gross, humidity that is South Florida.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Chandni P.
Review for: Light 5
This is one of my more favorite concealers for a full glam look. It conceals all of my hyperpigmentation and dark circles like a dream without having to use much. This dries down nicely and does not settle into fine lines as long as you set it with a good powder. I find it to last all day even during hot summer days. Highly recommend this concealer if you're looking for something full coverage.

990 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie D.
il y a 8 mois
Candace K. il y a 8 mois
I personally dont think it is, and that there are better ones out there. This one is more along the line of natural not a full coverage. I personally preference either two faced born this ways multi-use sculpting concealer, or the NARs concealer
Sara N.
Tampa, FL
il y a 10 mois
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème How good is this for under the eyes? Is it drying and does it crease a lot?
Tiffany L. il y a 10 mois
I haven’t used this product in a few years but before it rebranded yes it’s good for under eyes, it’s doesn’t crease much but it is very drying so if you have dry/sensitive skin make sure you use moisturizer and primer before hand! Hope this helps!
Aaron  T.
Victoria, BC
il y a un an
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème ? Question how do you obtain the best application with this. before it’s setting. Having a hard time blending it out before it’s setting.
Sara F. il y a 10 mois
I like using a concealer brush with this!