MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowKVD Vegan Beauty
Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer (Light) by KVD Vegan Beauty

Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer (Light)

Does it make the shadows still blend without leaving dark patches ?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer (Light) by KVD Vegan Beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer (Light) by KVD Vegan Beauty uploaded by Maria L.
It doesn’t effect the color of the shadow, which I was hoping it would make it a little brighter. It made my eyelid tacky, a little harder to use my brushes to blend. In this photo I am pointing to an eye with the primer used and the other eye doesn’t have it. I’m going to update when I see how they hold throughout the day. I got this for a discount at Ross for $7, but I wouldn’t pay the full price on this. UPDATE: I’ve included an updated photo after a few hours of wear. It’s clear which eye I used the primer on- my makeup looks exactly as how I put it on! I would recommend buying this product to others, but I would search out the bargain at Ross if you can ;)
Lacy H.
Not sure if this really does anything honestly. Didn't work well for me but maybe I wasn't using it right?
Chiiquiita C.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
this correct is very good because it mattifies very well and pigments great and adapts very well to your skin has full coverage
Sarah H.
Austin, TX
I wish I loved this primer. I love the KVD brand a lot, but this primer stick does not do it for me. The shade I got is true to color and matches my skin tone well. However, it does not go on smoothly or evenly, and it doesn't blend out easily. It sets really heavy or chunky, and it is really difficult to get it to work with me. I usually end up just using the KDV lock it concealer cream to prime my eyes because this stick is kind of ridiculous and way too expensive to be so tricky.
Tiffany G.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Kat Von D doesn’t disappoint when she promises you along where formula she definitely delivers it this primer is almost too good because it is very hard to get off you have to use an oil based remover to get it to even budge a little bit
Amanda W.
Fulton
Love this eyeshadow primer. I recommend warming it up in your hands before use or drawjng a few lines on your hand just to warm up the produxt so it applies easier. And with this i had to work kinda quickly and blend it all out before it dried and then however its dried that's what your stuck with.
Jenn K.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Definitely not my favorite! I have not had any good luck with this eyeshadow primer whatsoever! The formula is impossible to work with as I find myself trying to buff it out for a solid 10 minutes. Once I get it somewhat even across my lids, my eyeshadow doesn't blend out right. I've given it multiple tries and I will 100% not be using it or buying it again!
Maria M.
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer (Light) by KVD Vegan Beauty uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love using the eye primer it keeps my eyeshadow on and it's long lasting very affordable and highly recommend.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo, ND
KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer (Light) by KVD Vegan Beauty uploaded by CarolJonesChadwick C.
Love how this works. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this hides themselves so well you can’t tell I have them at all. Go ahead with your regular concealer and baking and you’ll look years younger. A product for all women of to keep as a go to.
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
This eye primer locks in your eyeshadow for the long haul and corrects discoloration on your eye like a tacky concealer. However the application can be a little tricky. If you apply it straight from the stick or with your finger it is really patchy. I use a concealer brush to pack it on. *Side note* The "light" shade is more for medium skin tones.