BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum

KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Sinner -- dark, sultry, and empowering, this addictive fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. A little sweet, a little spicy, and undeniably fearless! Cinnamon spices up vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle – Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

ArE their perfumes good?
Is this long-lasting?
Je ne savais pas que KVD faisait des parfums, on peut les trouver a Sephora ?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum!
Courtney  G.
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Courtney  G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite perfumes !!! Love the design of the glass bottle . Packaging is also very pretty! The scent is sweet, but has a fearless spicy scent to it! With base notes of patchouli, wood and vetiver. Cinnamon, vanilla and white floral notes. Perfect blend of scents! It isn't overpowering either! Its pleasurable to wear! This one is more of a warmer, spicier than the Saint perfume.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by March S.
It was actually the beautiful black gothic bottle with raised vines and flowers and a skull adorned on top that drew me to KVD’s Sinner perfume. The scent is warm, spicy, and a little woodsy. At first, you pick up on a hint of citrus and vanilla. Then it gets a little deeper with a scent of cinnamon and perhaps patchouli ( but for me it was getting harder to tell what the scents were.) Another reason I had purchased this perfume besides the gorgeous bottle was that is was classified as an Amber perfume. I couldn’t pick up any Amber at all, and it’s what I look for it all the perfumes I do purchase. The perfume didn’t seem to last too long either, just a few hours or so. It wasn’t the worst I’d ever smelled, but I wouldn’t repurchase another large bottle again. KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum
Solomiya D.
Brooklyn, NY
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Solomiya D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time favorite perfume! It’s perfect for every day, it’s not too light and not too intense. It stays on for a long time and smells incredible!
Ewa B.
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ewa B.
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum l like heavy scents and this one is definitely on the heavier side but the scent lasts for 10sec and it’s gone. Not worth the money at all. The bottle is pretty tho - KVD tattoo like designs are always so nice.
Arielle A.
Orange County, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Arielle A.
As much as I wanted to like this as saint, I didn’t and neither did my significant other. It smells a little more “mature” for my taste, like watered down woodsy/spiced notes. Regardless, the packaging is to die for. 🔪
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Arleen P.
The first time I sampled KVD’s Sinner Eau De Parfum I just knew that I had to have the full size bottle. Generally I was a Dolce and Gabbana The One type of gal as I love vanilla scents. But for some reason Sinner smells amazing to me and is terrific on my skin. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance so that makes me feel empowered. I don’t know what I am going to do when they stop making it. Highly recommend to all who feel a little sin coming on.
Brittany  G.
Rock Creek, OH
I bought this perfume and the Saint KVD perfume around Christmas time when they were on sale on KVD’s website. The Sinner perfume is in my opinion very unique scented. It smells spicy, sensual and woodsy. It is a very layered scent. It smells as if it could pass as a unisex perfume/cologne fragrance. I actually prefer to layer Sinner and Saint, it really levels up KVD perfume.
Veronica  D.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this perfume so much. I actually bought it without ever trying it. The description was "Dark, sultry and empowering, this addictive fragrance is a little sweet, a little spicy and undeniably fearless. Cinnamon spices up vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli and wood form the deeper, darker nuances." It had me at patchouli and wood. This is definitely an everyday wear for me. The initial scent is bright and strong and then throughout the day it becomes deeper and more full bodied. I definitely recommend.
Kelly J.
Escanaba, MI
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kelly J.
I found this gem at Marshall’s for $13! I’ve never tried any KVD perfume before, but for that price I couldn’t go wrong. So happy I did because this perfume is...a head turner. It’s sultry and dark :) this isn’t my usual go-to, but when I’m in a certain mood I wear it, (which is maybe twice a week!) Every time I wear this perfume I get compliments! A definite recommend from me 🤗KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
In my opinion it's a floral and fresh fragrance. It smells Nice and it's noticable. I liked the packaging and cute bottle. It stays on for longer time. I recommend this to others.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veruţa M.
someren
il y a un an
How I can try perfume #KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum? I read more options about it and I would like to try it. Thank you #Influenster
Rachel M. il y a un an
It’s pretty cheap right now especially the travel sizes are $8 on KVD website, JCpenny and Sephora. It’s around $20 on Amazon. Pretty cheap to try it right now and if you like it you can stock up on the bigger sizes starting at $18! I didn’t like it personally. Beautiful packaging though.
Mari A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Raisa C. il y a 2 ans
It doesn’t last on my skin. 2-3hours into it, i can’t smell it on myself. Perfume character changes with different body chemistry. What works for me might not do the same for you. I would suggest you sample it before purchasing.