BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum

KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Sinner -- dark, sultry, and empowering, this addictive fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. A little sweet, a little spicy, and undeniably fearless! Cinnamon spices up vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle – Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum I haven't been able to find this since the brand change has anyone found a suitable dupe?
Just saw an article saying you should wear perfume to bed. Anyone try this? If so, what scents are your favorites? KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum Dior Poison eau de toilette - 30 ml
ArE their perfumes good?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum!
Ashley C.
West Chester, OH
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ashley C.
I love the KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum! It has a sexy woodsy powdery musk. The fragrance is very alluring and lasts all day. The packaging is very unique and memorable, perfectly goes with the Kat Von D branding. The bottle design really does live up to the scent. A little goes a long way. I paid $14.99 at TJ Maxx, which is an absolute deal!! Retails for way more - I highly recommend it no matter the price!
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Stacy T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this fragrance for evening. It’s warm and sultry. Keynotes: patchouli, cinnamon and wood. Unfortunately it’s discontinued. I was able to buy only a small bottle from Sephora before it was out of stock. #favoritefragrance
Megan F.
Lombard, IL
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this perfume so I decided to test it out. I wanted to like this perfume since I love the bottle, but I’m not a fan. The perfume itself isn’t bad it’s just not a scent I like. Particularly I don’t think I’m a fan of the cinnamon in this perfume. It’s a strong scent without being overpowering which is a pro. I would describe the scent as an earthy/wood scent and I can smell the cinnamon quite strongly but I can make out some floral notes as well. If you like spicy/woody scents then you might like this perfume, but I greatly prefer Saint to this scent.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Stephanie B.
This perfume is a great representation of KVD line and products. The black bottle is dark, mysterious and edgy which is exactly how the perfume smells. This perfume is a little sweet, a little spicy, and seriously smells good. Surprised it no longer in stock
Courtney  G.
1,081 reviews
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Courtney  G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite perfumes !!! Love the design of the glass bottle . Packaging is also very pretty! The scent is sweet, but has a fearless spicy scent to it! With base notes of patchouli, wood and vetiver. Cinnamon, vanilla and white floral notes. Perfect blend of scents! It isn't overpowering either! Its pleasurable to wear! This one is more of a warmer, spicier than the Saint perfume.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by March S.
It was actually the beautiful black gothic bottle with raised vines and flowers and a skull adorned on top that drew me to KVD’s Sinner perfume. The scent is warm, spicy, and a little woodsy. At first, you pick up on a hint of citrus and vanilla. Then it gets a little deeper with a scent of cinnamon and perhaps patchouli ( but for me it was getting harder to tell what the scents were.) Another reason I had purchased this perfume besides the gorgeous bottle was that is was classified as an Amber perfume. I couldn’t pick up any Amber at all, and it’s what I look for it all the perfumes I do purchase. The perfume didn’t seem to last too long either, just a few hours or so. It wasn’t the worst I’d ever smelled, but I wouldn’t repurchase another large bottle again. KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum
Solomiya D.
Brooklyn, NY
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Solomiya D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time favorite perfume! It’s perfect for every day, it’s not too light and not too intense. It stays on for a long time and smells incredible!
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ewa B.
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum l like heavy scents and this one is definitely on the heavier side but the scent lasts for 10sec and it’s gone. Not worth the money at all. The bottle is pretty tho - KVD tattoo like designs are always so nice.
Tara T.
Dallas, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tara T.
Vegan, cruelty-free, sweet, beautiful! One of my favorite fragrances to layer, it compliments well and smells AMAZING. I wish it lasted a bit longer, but it is great at what it does!
Ashley W.
Bloomington, MN
KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite fall/winter perfume. It's deep, dark and sexy. Too much of this will be overpowering, so a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time lingering on the skin. If you like darker scents, you will love this!

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica  R.
Madison Hts, MI
il y a 25 jours
Michele I. il y a 6 jours
Unfortunately it has been discontinued, I was able to find and buy on eBay! Haven't found a dup yet.
Veruţa M.
someren
il y a 2 ans
How I can try perfume #KVD Vegan Beauty KVD Sinner Eau De Parfum? I read more options about it and I would like to try it. Thank you #Influenster
Rachel M. il y a 2 ans
It’s pretty cheap right now especially the travel sizes are $8 on KVD website, JCpenny and Sephora. It’s around $20 on Amazon. Pretty cheap to try it right now and if you like it you can stock up on the bigger sizes starting at $18! I didn’t like it personally. Beautiful packaging though.
Mari A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Raisa C. il y a 2 ans
It doesn’t last on my skin. 2-3hours into it, i can’t smell it on myself. Perfume character changes with different body chemistry. What works for me might not do the same for you. I would suggest you sample it before purchasing.