KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo

Applies to any 3 Kitten Minis from the Kitten Minis category.

Is this good for light to medium warm skin tones?
Do these run warmer or are they good for actual contouring?
Is the highlight matte?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,173 reviews
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Latisha M.
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Latisha M.
Review for: Light
This is one of my favorite contour porders I can find! It's easily blend leather into your foundation and can make as light or dark as needed. Very versatile. It has a great long wear and even smells good. I live how it comes with a highlighter, great for blending your look better also. I will be buying more as this one is almost done. I prefer to use a nice tapered brush for applications and my fat powder brush for blending it in. Totally recommend this contour to anyone looking for a great one.
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Jasmine G.
Review for: Medium
Loveing how my contour came out with KVD contour duo 🤎💛. The perfect combo! 🤎💛 loved how it made my face look thiner. 💛🤎
Isela T.
Los Angeles, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Isela T.
Review for: Medium
Best contour powder to me by far! I’m so glad they made this, my go to when I need to contour.
Nataliya R.
Hanover, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Eh! I really like the large KVD palette. It has great pigmentation and isn’t too powdery, and can stay on all day. But the little one is completely different quality. It’s very powdery, it barely stays on and I just don’t enjoy this palette. I would repurchase. I would get the bigger palette tho.
Amanda C.
Waterbury, CT
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Amanda C.
Review for: Light
Great contour and highlight pallet. I like the small version cause you get the colors that you need and nothing goes to waste. The product itself is very soft and manageable. The contour shade is a nice cool tone for sculpting. Love that it’s easy to travel with as well! All in all a great purchase!
Herminia G.
Blue Island, IL
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Herminia G.
Review for: Light
i love this countour duo its just the right color for my skin tone It stays true to color the packaging is beautiful in the contour is very pigmented
Michelle B.
Lacey, WA
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: Medium
I really like the contour color of this duo but usually like a little more shimmer in my illuminator. I typically use this for everyday makeup and then add more glow with the e.l.f. white gold illuminator when I’m going out or want a little more uuumph!
Diana H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Medium
I really like this contour duo. The first time I got this I got the contour refillable palette but honestly the palette wasn’t worth, it’s too pricy bcuz I would just use 2 shades. Other than that I recommend the contour duo. Excellent product.
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by Summer M.
Review for: Medium
I love that I have finally found a contour kit that is compact with only the 2 colors. It is perfect because I end up only using 2 specific colors out of the big kits, then I feel guilty tossing the kit away. This is so much easier to carry in a makeup bad & since it's smaller it costs less than a full contour kit. KVD Vegan Beauty Shade + Light Contour Duo
melissa C.
fontana
KVD Vegan Beauty Kitten Mini: Shade + Light Contour Duo uploaded by melissa C.
Review for: Medium
Contour is amazing with this! If you don’t want to buy the big version this is useful! Creates great dimension and color to the face 🦋 8/10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal P.
Woodstock , NB
il y a 2 ans
Monika K. il y a 2 ans
I dont have the pallete on hand anymore but the pigment is amazing!