BeautyKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0007 fl oz by KVD Vegan Beauty

Manufacturer: A liquid eyeliner with an innovative brush tip for effortless, precise application. Achieve eye perfection with this high-pigment, waterproof liner that stays put all day for a fade-, melt-, crack-, and run-resistant finish. The superfine...

I've had this product only once before and it stayed on alright for the most part but it also dried out really quickly for some reason. Did I just have a bad experience or have other people had issues with this eyeliner?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0.007 fl. oz. by KVD Vegan Beauty!
Prerna A.
KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0.007 fl. oz. by KVD Vegan Beauty uploaded by Prerna A.
It's such a great pigmented easy to use liner! I hate that it's expensive but so beginner friendly. I have gotten so much better at doing my liner due to this.
Charlann P.
Holly Ridge, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been my go-to liner for years (it's recently been trumped by the new Huda liquid liner though) It doesn't smudge, doesn't run - and my eyes are always watering from allergies, it's easy to remove, easy to work with, beautiful opaque dark black color. Still a favorite.
Shannon H.
FairviewHeights
KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0.007 fl. oz. by KVD Vegan Beauty uploaded by Shannon H.
I love love this eyeliner. I have always come back to it when I try others. None beat it.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
I have been loving this eye liner! It last so long and the application is a breeze. I appreciate the thin tip which allows me to control how large my liner applies. The formula lasts a long time and the black is very strong!! Bonus: it’s #vegan! KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0.007 fl. oz. by KVD Vegan Beauty
Brandy  J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Precision perfection. Long lasting, non smudging and waterproof. Great for my small hooded eyes. Side note, I use this same liner in brown for filling in my eyebrows. Non irritating formula. Vegan and cruelty free products always with [brand:kvd-vegan-beauty-76].
Kat J.
2,224 reviews
Fantastic pigment, doesn’t budge all day long, and this travel size lasts forever,... But I prefer the KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines. If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner instead.
YESICA G.
It is a good size and price I love because it is easy to handle and its price too. I recommend it if you doubt
Marina V.
San Francisco, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0.007 fl. oz. by KVD Vegan Beauty uploaded by Marina V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Been using this for years! It’s more of a faded black and is not very “inky” I feel like this is more of a marker like texture. It stays on very well when used with an eyeshadow primer (I have oily eyelids). It also doesn’t bleed into my skin like other eyeliners. I use this for everyday wear since it is a lighter black. The felt tip always makes very sharp edges of a cat eye which I love. Compared it to Benefit Roller Liner which is a lot darker and wetter and I think better suited for night time Kvd Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner Duo Trooper Black 2 X 0007 Oz/ 02 Ml Kitten Mini Tattoo Eyeliner Trooper Black KVD Vegan Beauty 10th Anniversary Tattoo Liner Trooper Kvd Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liquid Eye Liner In Trooper 007 Oz Mini Sealed & Unboxed KVD Vegan Beauty INK LINER TROOPER - TRAVEL SIZE 0.007 fl. oz. by KVD Vegan Beauty
Amanda B.
Pomona, CA
Ive always heard about this eyeliner but was weary of it because of the price but I recieved this eyeliner as a birthday gift from sephora and I am hooked! Ive tried so many eyeliners but this one is by far the best!It is well worth the price, It is easy to apply and make sure your wings are even, also it last all day 10/10 recommend.
Jennifer L.
MANTECA, CA
I love this eyeliner! I have used it a few years now. I have one other favorite but this number 1. Easy to put on. Soft and stays on. You can do bold or thin lines. Great at making your perfect wing. Five stars all the way. #review #influester