MakeupCosmetic SetsKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Glam Rock Set

KVD Vegan Beauty Glam Rock Set

A five-piece set including eye primer, eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and liquid lipstick. Get a standout summer look. True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig is a neutral mixture of eight long-lasting rich-pigment browns and greens that harmoniously blend and layer to create a variety of looks. Sin-Full Lash Mascara turns up your eyelash volume by curling, lengthening, and thickening the appearance of each and every lash strand. The thick bristle brush perfectly coats individual lashes with a true black pigment formulation, while the creamy rich formulation is infused with conditioning rose extract to moisturize and improve the health of your lashes. High Voltage Eye Primer preps your eyelids with a high-coverage transforming smoky base that intensifies eye shadow pigment, giving colors a deepened darker look. Notably, it performs like a magnet, creating a film-forming seal that locks in eye shadow’s true color and prevents it from migrating and creasing. Tattoo Liner is a long-lasting, waterproof liquid liner formulation housed in an easy-to-use pen format. The precision brush tip creates both thin or thick lines allowing you to achieve a variety of looks, while the airtight cap creates a perfect seal, so product will never dry out. Liquid Lip in Lolita is a richly pigmented formulation that leaves lips stained with striking long-lasting color that makes a statement. Liquid lipstick goes on wet for smooth precise application and dries to a matte, velvety finish. Once applied your lip color will not smudge or migrate. This set contains: - 0.12 oz High Voltage Eye Primer in Smoky - 0.12 oz Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita - 0.47 oz Sin-Full Lash Mascara in Puro Amor - 0.47 oz Tattoo Liner in Maya - 8 x 0.05 oz True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Has anyone tried this yet? Im so curious to find out if it is worth it?
KVD Vegan Beauty Glam Rock Set ? Has anyone bought this set? What do you think?
What is everyone favorite Kat Von D palette? I like more neutral colors, but occasionally Smokey eye.
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Glam Rock Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The green color is my favorite, works well with most eye colors!in reviews
Lol I would recommend any of her products to everyone especially her Shadows!in reviews
I absolutely love how the eye shadows layered and blended give a more blended yet intense smokey effect I have been unable to create with any other products!in reviews
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
KVD Vegan Beauty Glam Rock Set uploaded by Shannon V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used this eyeshadow palette for so many years. It was always my go-to number one palette I used every single day. I even used it for special events or just for a regular normal day at school. This is probably my tenth palette if I’m being honest, and that’s how much I love it. I can never go wrong when I choose KVD makeup because her makeup was the first makeup I ever chose to wear as a young girl and have used for so many years since! And it’s an even bigger plus because it’s vegan!! I definitely recommend this palette because of how long I’ve trusted her beauty products for!
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Definitely love the Kat von D line it's amazing. The eye shadows are super pigmented the liquid lip stays on all day and the the eyeliner goes on Super matte. Definitely recommend her line for every one to try
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is truly an awesome products. It's perfect for travel. I can stay with perfect makeup and a small suitcase. Selection of cosmetics is magnificent. Each of the products of very high quality!
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
Love it I love Kat von d and all her products especially since they're such great full coverage items for a good reasonable price, love the colors and quality she puts out for her items, totally recommend for anyone looking for full coverage
Brianna R.
Lubbock, TX
I love Kat Von D products!! Everything she sells is so pigmented! It's a bit pricey but it's well worth the cost! Her lipsticks range from so many colors, you can easily find the perfect one!
Xiara R.
Eyeshadows blend amazingly, lipstick stays forever eyeliner is the best one!! Recommend all their products!!
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Kat Von D Glam Rock Set literally rocks! Never a disappointment with her products. Long lasting, quality makeup. One of my top brands to buy from! Products can be purchased at Sephora.
Heather G.
Westland, MI
Helllo glam rockers! This is a perfect gift giving item. Everything in one! Kat Von D is amazing with her products
sam C.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
I usually don't buy from Kat Von D but this palette just completely knocked me out when I saw it on the shelf! It is very pigmented and the colors are stunning. They look good on EVERYONE.
Carmen S.
Orange, CA
I loved this set. Especially because it was limited edition. It comes with eyeliner, mascara, a liquid lip, and a palette. it is perfect for traveling. I'm a huge fan of the palette because the colors are vibrant and pigmented and can be used for every day looks.

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer R.
Grandview, TX
il y a 9 mois
KVD Vegan Beauty Glam Rock Set ? Has anyone bought this set? What do you think?