KVD Beauty

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a high-shine/pigment product. It's similar to Tarte's chrome fingerpaints but better! There's very little glitter fallout. All you need is a swipe or two. It blends out well. Can also be used as a base for powders. I like to swipe this on from the inner corner through the crease, then I brush on a transition shade in the crease and/or apply another color in the outer V either with a brush or simply tapping it on with a finger. It turns matte shadows into either a satin or shimmer depending on how intensely you've built up the creamfoil and/or powder. Rating reduced 1 star because it does crease with my hooded, wrinkly eyes though it is longwearing otherwise. I also feel like it irritates my eyes slightly when my skin is being sensitive due to allergies or something. I know my eyes are a lot more sensitive than most people though so YMMV.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’m a sucker for glitter and shimmer and this blessed that addiction! It’s unbelievably NOTICEABLE with only a touch applied. A little goes a LONG way for sure. It’s creamy and has great staying power. It does mix in with your eyeliner, but that happens with most cream/glitter eyeshadow.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These shadows are so beautiful, I wish kvd didn’t discontinue them! They’re so easy to apply, I don’t even use glitter glue or a primer and they last all day without crumbling or fading. Gives the perfect amount of sparkle and can make an otherwise simple eye look really stand out. Bring them back kvd!