BeautyEyeEyelinerKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner

KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner

You’ve never seen a pencil like this before. With Cake Pencil Eyeliner, you can finally have it all: Unprecedented creaminess, intensely rich color and budge-resistant, waterproof long wear in a 100% vegan eyeliner—now you don’t have to choose between luscious, creamy comfort and true performance.

It’s inspired by the original "cake eyeliner," a makeup artist must-have to achieve intense pigment and performance. But, you needed water, a brush and an artist’s hand to apply it. Now, Kat Von D Beauty combines all the benefits of this iconic artistry eyeliner and put them in an easy-to-use pencil.

Vegan & Cruelty-Free

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Methicone, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Propylene Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

Does KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner stay on throughout the day and not run down?
What’s the best eyeliner for the waterline that has no smudging?
Any recommendations for a good long lasting eyeliner, that works on the waterline?KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner!
Shannon B.
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Shannon B.
Review for: Trooper Black
Such a good black pencil liner. Lives up to its name too. Comes off easily and goes on like warm butter. The packaging is so cute and pretty. This has lasted me a long time. Absolutely recommend. Very good product and value
Lupe M.
Redding, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Lupe M.
Review for: Trooper Black
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner Please ignore my dry lips! Okay, let me start by saying I love this Pencil. I used to be a 100 percent liquid liner kind of gal until I tried this one. It’s amazing, it stays put all day, doest smudge and best of all not flakey at all. Love it and will definitely repurchase. - not gifted
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Ani U.
Review for: Trooper Black
I didn’t expect much from this eye pencil but I loved it a lot after I tried. It’s very easy to make a smooth and nice line. Also easy to adjust it and blends well. It does not smudge or come off easily. I love this eye pencil. Very effective and smooth. I use it confidently on my eyes after I am done with layering eyeshadows and it does not smudge or mix into other pigments. I can recommend it 100%. It’s worth of every penny seriously.
Tiffanie B.
Pollock, LA
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Tiffanie B.
It goes on so easy. Stays on forever. Goes on super dark just like I love. I will probably use this one for my permanent from now on. I highly recommend this eyeliner for those who like it dark.
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mad Max Brown
😻 OH THE IRONY!! Maybelline the cat photobombed the Kat Von D Eyeliner shoot! This quality 'Cake' Pencil glides on smooth and gives solid color with little to no smudge. The brown has a nice rich pigment base that makes a great impact. Maybelline and I both love this quality liner. . #catseye #katvond #eyeliner #veganbeauty #eyemakeup #KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner 🐾 #catlove #furryfriends
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
1,006 reviews
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Savannah G.
Review for: Trooper Black
I’m pleasantly surprised with this eyeliner. I like it way more than I thought I was going to. This goes on super opaque and pigmented, is super creamy and glides right into my eye without any pulling tugging. This lasts well without fading in my waterline but I do set it with an eyeshadow( I do this with all eyeliners). I like that it’s retractable and I don’t have to worry about wasting any product when using a sharpener, the tip is fine enough that it’s precise enough on its own without needing sharpened anyway. All in all, I love this and consider it a new favorite product.
Vika S.
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Vika S.
Review for: Trooper Black
This pencil is very good, it glides onto my waterline without a problem. It's super smooth and extremely pigmented. I love to use it when I tight line my eyes. KDV products are all amazing and this pencil is no exception. I highly recommend it to anyone. Incredible
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Pamela M.
Burlington, KY
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Pamela M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trooper Black
This liner works really well! It stays in place a long time, and it doesn’t irritate in the water line. It’s on the smoother side. Not quite as smooth as Marc Jacobs but if you like a softer pencil, it’s certainly a more affordable choice. I really like it!
Angela C.
Etowah, TN
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Angela C.
Review for: Trooper Black
Eyeliner is awesome! Goes on easy and nice and smoothly. Stays on for a long time this eyeliner was made to last. I received this Kat Von Beauty Cake Eyeliner from my February 2020 #Boxycharm. Recommend!
Porshalain  W.
Decatur, GA
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Porshalain  W.
Review for: Trooper Black
I am stunned at how beautiful this is. I don't support the brand, but I got it in boxycharm so I decided to try it out. The color is beautiful, with very little effort!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krisli L.
Scarborough, ON
il y a un an
Jayden V. il y a 7 mois
Yes! I’ve never had any issues with this eye liner.
Kristy C.
Sanford, NC
il y a un an
Natassia N. il y a un an
I found the kvd cake Eye pencil made my eyes burn and I'm not typically sensitive to products. I have 2 alternatives either the Stila stay all day eye Pencil (it's the same price, comes in many colors, it's retractable and lasts longer with no smudging) or the benefit bad gal eye Pencil (it's same price, retractable, comes in several colors, and no smudging)
Maritza G.
il y a 2 ans
KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner ? Does anyone know if this will stay for longer than 7 hours or so?
Britney W. il y a 2 ans
No it’s not long wearing. Think it lasts 4 hours
Linda F.
Bethesda, MD
il y a 3 ans
I just bought this KVD Vegan Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner, Do you think it was a good purchase? I'm not sure yet
alicia S. il y a 3 ans
I got mine as a gift from sephora but the price for the quality of this product is totally worth it in use it every other day when i don't wanna get all the way dolled up 👍🏻