MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersKVD Beauty
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder

KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder

A long-wear, waterproof brow powder infused with light-catching 3D pigments for realistic dimension and volume. For perfectly full- and balanced-looking brows, Brow Struck Dimension Powder fills in and evens out your shape with a realistic, hair-like finish. Featuring a hybrid two-in-one primer and powder formula to enhance grip and wear time, Brow Struck Dimension Powder is Kat's first powder to deliver waterproof, smudge-resistant brows for up to 12 hours. Brow Struck Dimension Powder makes it easier than ever to create a natural-looking brow use the #75 Powder Brow Brush (sold separately) to fill in any sparse spots to rock soft, natural, and insanely believable brows. Innovative 3D reflective pigments amplify depth and dimension in medium to full brows, while the semi-metallic finish mimics the sheen of real hair. Choose from seven natural shades, hand-picked for every brow tone. Kat Von D's Brow Collection features the same shade in every format, so you can mix and match your favorite products to create your custom brow look. Kat Von D's Brow Collection empowers you to own whatever brow look you want with confidence whether they're soft and natural, crisp and defined, or a rainbow-bright work of art. There are no rules in makeup, especially when it comes to your brows, so feel free to craft and color with complete creative freedom. Apply this long-wear, high pigment powder with the #75 Powder Brow Brush (sold separately) for buildable, medium coverage. The brush's combed design deposits and blends the powder as it grooms brow hair for a soft, dimensional finish. Brow Struck also doubles as a dimensional eyeshadow. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Why have like glitter ?
Can I use this powder without foundation base?
I bought this because it was on sale for $8 and I didn’t like it much it had some fall out while applying and it’s not long lasting in my opinion.Did anyone else feel the same ?
Start your review of KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder!
Elise R.
Santee, CA
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Elise R.
Review for: Medium Brown Powder
I love this brow powder. I found this at Sephora and was initially scared because it has a little bit of shimmer in it. The shimmer actually gives the powder extra dimension.
Carol G.
Washington, DC
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Carol G.
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Carol G.
The brow powder I hitpan on. The color payoff is just perfect. I got it when it just released, and I got a backup for a beautiful sale price.
Amanda M.
Midwest City, OK
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy to apply! Waterproof, sweatproof and goof proof!!! A little goes a long way , so I do think it is worth the price! Last me about 6 months!!!! Stays put, doesn’t run!!!! Will ALWAYS purchase again!!!!
Lisa C.
Makawao, HI
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Lisa C.
Review for: Medium Brown Powder
I could use this perfect eye brow shadow light, soft, medium, or intense. Also, damp your brush if you want that precise look. It doesn't matter how you use it, just make the best of it. KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder
Farzana S.
Vernon Hills, IL
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Farzana S.
Review for: Auburn Powder
When I tried this on I was extremely impressed with how pigmented it is.it’s look shimmer but pure matte finishKVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Heaven H.
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Heaven H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dark Brown Powder
Oh my gosh I love this brow powder so much! It is so quick and easy and it looks fantastic. O was intimidated at first because of what looks to be small specs of glitter, but they do not pick up at all and your brows look very sculpted and soft. I have almost completely used all of mine! I will DEFINITELY be getting another one.
Brittany L.
Shorewood, IL
Review for: Dark Brown Powder
I lovvve anything that is kat von d and this brow powder did not disappoint! I have trouble with brow powder staying on my oily skin, but this went on surprisingly well and stayed on for way longer than I thought! Don't worry about the shimmeriness in the pictures, I promise you will not see it when you put it on! If you are looking for an alternative to a pencil and you want a more natural feathered look, I definitely recommend this powder! Kvd Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder
Raquel B.
Review for: Dark Brown Powder
Picks this up recently after hearing pretty good reviews. I was a bit apprehensive about using it as it has sparkle. The sparkle is not very noticeable after blending in the product. The pigmentation is great and it has very good staying power. I selected dark brown that leans closer to black. It’s darker than I anticipated but over all a good product.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder uploaded by Azita C.
Review for: Dark Brown Powder
Product on left eyebrow only. The pigments make it look more natural without adding any sort of glittery effect. The makeup artist at sephora said he swears by this product so I purchased it. It is a win! I have dark brown/black eyebrows and this color is perfect for me.
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Taupe Powder
Opening this up I’m not going to lie it looked SO light but after applying it went on darker and perfect. Taupe is a good color for most people honestly. The price was fantastic and the packaging is absolutely adorable. So happy with my purchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
il y a un an
Hey all! Thoughts on KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder? It’s on sale for $8 at Sephora & I’m thinking of snagging it! 🤔
Sheri M. il y a un an
Grab it! I think I'm also going to get it. I haven't tried any products from that brand in a really long time and I think it's time for me to give them a try again. I used to love the eyeliner, can't remember what it's called, it's right there on the tip of my.tongue but of course I can't think of it now that I'm trying to mention it lol. $8 is great for that product, I've been using an ABH one and it works really well but it costs a lot more than $8 so I may as well snag a back up or something for the make up bag I keep in my purse 💜
Sarah R.
Kissimmee, FL
il y a 2 ans
Scarlett D. il y a un an
I definitely think it is worth it. The formula is great, the packaging cute and the last time I checked it’s only $8 at Sephora! I use the graphite black color and I love it. An added bonus is that, for me at least, it is lasting a very long time.
Jamie R.
Ogden
il y a 2 ans
So I usually you ABH pomade for brows and I love it so much but I don't love the price tag. One thing I've recently discovered is the Kat Von Dee powder brows. So I KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder still fill in my brows lightly then I take the powder and fill in any places that need a little help. Now her eyebrow powders do have some small flecks of what looks like glitter. And I've heard people say they won t use due to the glitter. But when you go out in the sunlight you get this beautiful shifts of lights in your brow. I highly recommend KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powder this product.
Martha D. il y a 2 ans
Thanks something new to try...😁