KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner

Experience effortless winged liner looks with an innovative eyeliner specially engineered for easy application on any eye shape. Dagger Tattoo Liner helps you master the cat eye with a revolutionary angled brush tip, expertly cut with a 30-degree edge for built-in straight lines. Everyone knows how challenging perfect winged eyeliner can be—that’s why Dagger Tattoo Liner is ideal for all makeup junkies, whether you’ve never successfully drawn a cat eye before, or you’re a professional makeup artist.

When placed along the eye area, Dagger Tattoo Liner instantly lays down a straight and precise line, for less dragging and a smaller margin of error. Inspired by the ease and precision of an angled eyeliner brush, Dagger Tattoo Liner empowers you to quickly and easily create sharp, perfectly balanced wings. Dagger Tattoo Liner features the same award-winning, extreme long-wear, waterproof formula as Kat’s original, bestselling Tattoo Liner for long lasting eyeliner all day and night.

To use, orient liquid eyeliner with the highest point of the tip facing downward. Be sure to look where you’re placing the brush so the liner applies exactly where you want it.

Kat Von D wears winged liner almost every single day, so she created Dagger Tattoo Liner to make it easier than ever for everyone—from beginners to elevated artists—to rock her signature look.

Does your eyeliner feel dry? Before restocking, try this pro tip: Wipe the bristles with a damp tissue to remove eyeshadow build-up. Repeat this step after every use to give your waterproof eyeliner a longer, happier life!

Store Dagger Tattoo Liner tip down to keep the formula flowing freely.

When applying, use very LIGHT pressure for fine, exact lines (perfect for creating sharp cat eyeliner wings). Add MORE pressure to create a thicker, bold eyeliner makeup look. The formula is also great for layering, so you can just keep drawing over your lines until you achieve liner perfection.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Black 2 (Ci 77266) (Nano).

Wanna shop on a budget? Join Exclusivester on Facebook now! Group which offers all kinds of stuff for free, variety of products available. Hurry up and join now!
Regarding EXCLUSIVESTER! As posted below by Jennifer S. Please read. Make yourselves aware! I really wish people would stop posting these “Exclusivester”reviews under every product! It has nothing to do with these products and it’s a waste of time for people looking for real reviews! They’re NOT legit and not worth losing your Amazon Prime account over. Because they make you buy the product, use YOUR PRIME for shipping and then expect you to leave a 5 star review before you get back your money through PayPal. It’s a scam. It throws off the validity of Amazon’s reviews as well and goes against their policy and procedures. They will permanently suspend your account if you get caught and you won’t be able to use Prime for the items you want to buy yourself. Do NOT fall for this scam! Report ALL of these “reviews”!
Which KVD liner is your favorite?
Start your review of KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner!
Ronni W.
Lynnwood, WA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Ronni W.
Review for: Trooper Black
If you love the cat eye like I do, this is your holy grail! I’ve fallen asleep with my eyeliner on and wake up looking like I just applied it. This stuff does not smudge! Even better, it comes off super easily with face wash or a makeup towel. I’ve been purchasing now for over 8 years and I’ll keep buying!
Angelica C.
Pasadena, MD
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Angelica C.
Review for: Trooper Black
Easy to use for beginners! Also this liner stays on so well. I have hooded eyes so I’m always scared that eye liner will transfer to my lid after I make my wing. But this liner dries fast and stays put. Very nice.
Andrezza L.
Kissimmee, FL
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Andrezza L.
Review for: Trooper Black
I’ve been using that eyeliner since I received and I’m enjoying that so much. #eyeliner #good
Paige  P.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Paige  P.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Paige  P.
Review for: Trooper Black
After waiting a few seconds for the liners to set, I rubbed my hands super rough back and forth to see how legit the liners are. And when I tell you, they did not BUDGE! I’m speechless. They dried matte and really well. The super fine line always to the most precise lines. I’m super happy overall.
Valeria S.
San Jose, CA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Valeria S.
Review for: Trooper Black
I was so excited when I received my Voxbox and it was this eyeliner. I’ve wanted to try this brand for a long time and it came in perfect timing. The tattoo liner is simply the best eyeliner I’ve used because the line is super thin and the product is easy to apply. I use eyeliner almost every day so this is perfect because it’s simple. In a matter of seconds I have a precise line for my eyes, which, makes me look vivid.
Emerald Kristin  B.
Agua Dulce, CA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Emerald Kristin  B.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Emerald Kristin  B.
Review for: Trooper Black
This is SUCH an amazing product! My favorite eyeliner and I’ve tried SO many brands!! It’s hard for me to find the right one for winged eyeliner especially with annoyingly difficult hooded eyes, it’s easy for liners to smear once I close and open my eyes. This one literally is perfect!!! I’m not even a make up expert either but looks how amazing it looks! It’s the first eyeliner I e ever been satisfied with working for winged liner. It works so smoothly and so easy to draw on your eyes. It looks amazing and it does stay on, doesn’t smear and it’s very black!! I love it! I use it with and without lashes! Highly recommend this!!! Posted some photos with black but will update with the brown color when I try it out this weekend :)
Megan D.
Toronto, OH
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Megan D.
Review for: Trooper Black
This eyeliner has always been my number one go to, but this is my first time using it after the brand separated from it’s previous namesake. Overall this is still a great eyeliner, but it applied a little more sticky. It dries down matte and looks great, but it doesn’t seem to brush on as smoothly as in the past. Overall, great liner. Lasts all day even in lots of heat. Doesn’t bleed or flake.
Angela G.
Leander, TX
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Angela G.
Review for: Trooper Black
I love this eyeliner! It applies so easily and lasts all day as it is waterproof. I been using KVD as my eyeliner for a few years now and still always stick with them.
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Angela C.
Review for: Trooper Black
This is my go to liner I’ve used this for many many years the felt tip is perfect for the perfect wing and the color is matte black. The long felt tip makes it easy to apply I kind of wish it didn’t dry out as fast as it does. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation I Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara
Emily B.
Gaithersburg, MD
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Emily B.
I absolutely love this eyeliner it honestly stays on for a really long time as long as you let it dry first once you apply it. My favorite part is the actual tip application it allows to create the perfect wing!!

5,564 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...