KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner

Experience effortless winged liner looks with an innovative eyeliner specially engineered for easy application on any eye shape. Dagger Tattoo Liner helps you master the cat eye with a revolutionary angled brush tip, expertly cut with a 30-degree edge for built-in straight lines. Everyone knows how challenging perfect winged eyeliner can be—that’s why Dagger Tattoo Liner is ideal for all makeup junkies, whether you’ve never successfully drawn a cat eye before, or you’re a professional makeup artist.

When placed along the eye area, Dagger Tattoo Liner instantly lays down a straight and precise line, for less dragging and a smaller margin of error. Inspired by the ease and precision of an angled eyeliner brush, Dagger Tattoo Liner empowers you to quickly and easily create sharp, perfectly balanced wings. Dagger Tattoo Liner features the same award-winning, extreme long-wear, waterproof formula as Kat’s original, bestselling Tattoo Liner for long lasting eyeliner all day and night.

To use, orient liquid eyeliner with the highest point of the tip facing downward. Be sure to look where you’re placing the brush so the liner applies exactly where you want it.

Kat Von D wears winged liner almost every single day, so she created Dagger Tattoo Liner to make it easier than ever for everyone—from beginners to elevated artists—to rock her signature look.

Does your eyeliner feel dry? Before restocking, try this pro tip: Wipe the bristles with a damp tissue to remove eyeshadow build-up. Repeat this step after every use to give your waterproof eyeliner a longer, happier life!

Store Dagger Tattoo Liner tip down to keep the formula flowing freely.

When applying, use very LIGHT pressure for fine, exact lines (perfect for creating sharp cat eyeliner wings). Add MORE pressure to create a thicker, bold eyeliner makeup look. The formula is also great for layering, so you can just keep drawing over your lines until you achieve liner perfection.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Black 2 (Ci 77266) (Nano).

This formulation has changed and not for the better. Which liquid eyeliner is a good alternative to the KVD liner?
¿ Cuanto tiempo perdura y que tal es el pincel?
When you put it I’ll do it buckle upWhen you put it I’ll do it buckle up?
Start your review of KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner!
Paige P.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Paige P.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Paige P.
Review for: Trooper Black
After waiting a few seconds for the liners to set, I rubbed my hands super rough back and forth to see how legit the liners are. And when I tell you, they did not BUDGE! I’m speechless. They dried matte and really well. The super fine line always to the most precise lines. I’m super happy overall.
Valéria S.
San Jose, CA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Valéria S.
Review for: Trooper Black
I was so excited when I received my Voxbox and it was this eyeliner. I’ve wanted to try this brand for a long time and it came in perfect timing. The tattoo liner is simply the best eyeliner I’ve used because the line is super thin and the product is easy to apply. I use eyeliner almost every day so this is perfect because it’s simple. In a matter of seconds I have a precise line for my eyes, which, makes me look vivid.
Angie G.
Seatac, WA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Angie G.
Review for: Trooper Black
I love this eyeliner! It applies so easily and lasts all day as it is waterproof. I been using KVD as my eyeliner for a few years now and still always stick with them.
Emerald B.
Agua Dulce, CA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Emerald B.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Emerald B.
Review for: Trooper Black
This is SUCH an amazing product! My favorite eyeliner and I’ve tried SO many brands!! It’s hard for me to find the right one for winged eyeliner especially with annoyingly difficult hooded eyes, it’s easy for liners to smear once I close and open my eyes. This one literally is perfect!!! I’m not even a make up expert either but looks how amazing it looks! It’s the first eyeliner I e ever been satisfied with working for winged liner. It works so smoothly and so easy to draw on your eyes. It looks amazing and it does stay on, doesn’t smear and it’s very black!! I love it! I use it with and without lashes! Highly recommend this!!! Posted some photos with black but will update with the brown color when I try it out this weekend :)
Andrezza L.
Kissimmee, FL
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Andrezza L.
Review for: Trooper Black
I’ve been using that eyeliner since I received and I’m enjoying that so much. #eyeliner #good
Angelica C.
Pasadena, MD
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Angelica C.
Review for: Trooper Black
Easy to use for beginners! Also this liner stays on so well. I have hooded eyes so I’m always scared that eye liner will transfer to my lid after I make my wing. But this liner dries fast and stays put. Very nice.
Megan D.
Toronto, OH
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Megan D.
Review for: Trooper Black
This eyeliner has always been my number one go to, but this is my first time using it after the brand separated from it’s previous namesake. Overall this is still a great eyeliner, but it applied a little more sticky. It dries down matte and looks great, but it doesn’t seem to brush on as smoothly as in the past. Overall, great liner. Lasts all day even in lots of heat. Doesn’t bleed or flake.
Danita H.
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Danita H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Update: this liner is definitely Not waterproof. If your eyes water it's gonna smear, smudge and your perfect lines will be ruined. I've tired a lot of different liquid liners over the years. Some with felt tip some with brush tip. I have hooded eyes so I don't usually wear a wing or liner on my top lid, I always do the water line with a gel pencil though. I have to say this liner does a great job for me. With every stroke it's vivid black color glides on perfectly with no skips and the tip does not pick up my eyeshadow making it hard to line like other liners I've tried. At $21 I think it's worth it but since I don't usually wear liner like that I will definitely try other cheaper brands.
Ashley L.
Hayward, CA
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Ashley L.
Review for: Trooper Black
I’ve been using this eyeliner ever since high school and there’s a reason why. It applies so well and the tip is so sharp and crisp, making it so easy to draw on the perfect eyeliner! It doesn’t smudge and truly is long lasting!
Haysley A.
Conroe, TX
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner uploaded by Haysley A.
Review for: Trooper Black
I’ve been using this liner for years now. Of course I’ve never used trooper. I really love the shade of black it is. The design of the liner is always been a winner. I love how you can hear the “clicking” of the little thing inside mixing up the formula so you know it’s going to have a smooth flow every time.

5,528 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tammy C.
il y a un mois
KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner ? How long does this last for someone who is active there their day
Layan A. il y a 22 jours
It lasts all day for me and doesn’t budge!!
Sherry A.
il y a un mois
Layan A. il y a 22 jours
I have! It’s my favorite liquid liner :)