KVD Beauty
Lock-It Finishing Powder Light 028 oz/ 8 g

KVD Beauty Lock-It Finishing Powder Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g

by KVD Beauty

A weightless pressed finishing powder that layers smoothly over foundation for a perfected, soft-matte complexion that lasts all day. Coverage: Light Finish: Matte Formulation: Pressed Powder Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This pressed powder is enriched with ultrafine absorbing powders to help blot away excess oil, so it keeps your complexion looking fresh and radiant without settling in fine lines. The compact is refillable once you hit the pan, simply pop in a new refill. It also includes a cushion-puff applicator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KVD Beauty Lock-It Finishing Powder Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g!
Tracey D.
This is not my number one pick for a finishing powder but it certainly meets my needs. This has a light, matte coverage which didn’t settle into my fine lines or break apart. It works really well with KVD Lock It Foundation.
Maria B.
Cotati, CA
This pairs well with the liquid for ultra full coverage.  This brand is good quality.
Ana M.
Decatur, TX
This is a great product my face look really smooth didn’t make my face dry like other products
Hannah R.
Boise
It’s alright. Gets powdery. I would rather use a liquid setting spray. Would use for a longer day.
Sandra M.
Westmoreland, TN
This powder works great and doesn’t cake when used with my foundation. (not KVD) I love the look of the compact too.
Veronica M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have combination skin. I really like the KVD powder. It has a matte finish and will stay matte for a few hours.
Drashti P.
Lowell, MA
This is a nice finishing powered. I reach for this sometimes. I like how it looks on my skin.
kathrine Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Great at blurring! This works on my skin all the time since it isn’t picky about the condition of skin. Does not cling onto day patches and hides all pores.KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Finishing Powder
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
KVD Beauty Lock-It Finishing Powder Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Suzanne M.
I have the loose setting powder and love it! Looks natural and is long wearing. I felt like I was getting the most bang for my buck with this one. It is a big jar!
Nicolette C.
Manalapan, NJ
I love KVD products but I was a little disappointed by this one. I definitely prefer the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder over this one. I just didn’t like the feel of it. Did an okay job of setting my makeup.

Looking for your answer?