KVD Beauty
Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Hydrating Foundation Balm Medium 039 035 oz/ 10 g

by KVD Beauty

A buildable, full-coverage, hydrating foundation balm with a lightweight, long-wear formula and a fresh matte finish & mdash. Coverage: FullFinish: MatteFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients: - Apple Extract: Nourishes skin. - Sodium Hyaluronate: Hydrates skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KVD Beauty Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Hydrating Foundation Balm Medium 039 0.35 oz/ 10 g!
Aubrey S.
I'd heard all the viral things about KVD Good Apple and recently tested it on the back of my hand in Sephora to figure out my shade. I decided 039 would be my summer skin shade, but I'd wait for a sale. It went on sale at both Sephora and Ulta for 50% off but I found it on the KVD site for 10 bucks each. Whoa. So I got three shades figuring my skin tone changes and a lighter one would be good to have for around the eyes. I got 012, 027 and 039. I'm typically a neutral or peach undertone, so I went with all neutral. I was so excited because I liked how it blended on the back of my hand and I prefer fast applications with my fingers. Now after trying it, I'm really disappointed. I can only use it on my cheeks, everywhere else on my face it settles into lines and creases. After reading up, I started using a brush unless I was just covering little spots. It blends out nicely and has great coverage but within a few minutes of application, it made me look old and dry. 027 had this weird grey tone to it. 039 seemed a bit orange-y to me but my boyfriend said he didn't think so. All in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I thought of keeping them but in the end I think I'll return at least 2 if not all of them. Not even worth the 10 bux apiece. One of my biggest disappointments for a luxury brand yet.

Looking for your answer?