BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
Everlasting Blush Rosebud 022 oz/ 63 g

KVD Beauty Everlasting Blush Rosebud 0.22 oz/ 6.3 g

A high-pigment, petal-soft blush that blends effortlessly into skin for an intense bloom of transfer-resistant color that lasts all day. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This blush contains silky, micro-milled powder that is highly pigmented yet velvety as a rose petal, allowing it to blend effortlessly into skin. A bouquet of six shades offers a range of depths for every complexion each in a rose compact. Everlasting Blush delivers extreme long wear and a beautiful, soft-matte finish. Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 32 volunteers over 24 hours:- 100% agreed it applied smoothly and seamlessly - 100% agreed it had a soft, velvety texture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KVD Beauty Everlasting Blush Rosebud 0.22 oz/ 6.3 g!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
KVD Beauty Everlasting Blush Rosebud 0.22 oz/ 6.3 g uploaded by Alyssa R.
This formula is one of the best I’ve tried. I got this on sale at Ulta and I’m so glad I did. The color is so unique to my collection and it is not powdery at all, but at the same time the pigment is nice and easy to build up.
Kateryna N.
East Hanover, NJ
KVD Beauty Everlasting Blush Rosebud 0.22 oz/ 6.3 g uploaded by Kateryna N.
GORGEOUS pink coloured blush!! Might be a bit too pigmented, but it looks amazing once you blend it out.

Looking for your answer?