Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch BLUE Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Pro 13.3Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch BLUE Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Pro 13.3
Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch BLUE Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Pro 13.3

BY KUZY

Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch BLUE Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Pro 13.3
Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch BLUE Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display A1502 / A1425 (NEWEST VERSION) Shell Cover - BLUE
Rachel V.
I have this in purple for my Macbook Air and it gets the job done. I wanted a different brand but the price was too good on this one. The feet on the bottom fell off almost immediately, but I use my laptop on a rubberized desk protector at home so that's not a big issue for me. The bottom cover has chipped pretty badly around the corners and now it has a little trouble staying on, but for the price and for the 2+ years of use I've gotten out of it, I'm satisfied. The color is great and the Apple logo can still shine through.
Marisa S.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best case I've ever bought for a laptop. I just received mine and I love it. Although it's not drop-proof (I don't think there's a company that even has drop proof laptop cases), the shell is hard and will protect from scratches. It also has a smooth-feeling texture that I love and the color is great! I would recommend this to all of my friends. I bought mine off of Amazon!
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
This case is great for the price! It has a few minor flaws in that the rubber "feet" on the bottom fell off and the bottom of the case pops partially off sometimes, however it seems to protect the laptop pretty well and looks great!
JoBeth R.
I originally dropped $50 on a Speck case for a MacBook. Let me tell ya, darn thing barely made it over a year before it started falling apart. What a waste! This case is GREAT! Around $30 cheaper than Speck and a lot better case!!
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
I like my case well enough! It's very reliable and I haven't had too many problems with it. Recently one of the clips holding the bottom piece broke and the plastic stickers on the bottom come off easily. Also if something gets in between the screen and you're laptop, then your laptop can get scratches.