Kuzy - Purple Ombre Colors Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13

BY KUZY

Kuzy - Purple Ombre Colors Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13
Kuzy - Purple Ombre Colors Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - mix Purple Ombre
Jacquelynn G.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I got this keyboard cover on Amazon for my MacBook Pro and I love it so much. The colors are bright, it fits the keys exactly and allows the backlight to come through. I was less than $10 and worth it! Very comfortable and a perfect fit.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
I bought this as soon as I got my MacBook and immediately spilled coffee (albeit just a small amount) on it the next day... Saved my keyboard and my computer! I've had it almost 2 years now and it's still holding up well, but there's a big spot on the space bar where the color has worn away and if I use my computer for a long time, it starts to warp and not lay flat in the middle of the keyboard. But, for this price, it is fine. I purchased a second one in a different color for my work computer.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
My daughter just ordered this off of Amazon. Super affordable, fast shipping. Looks great and fits keyboard of her MacBook perfectly. The have lots of other affordable computer accessories.