BY KUZA

The natural healing and health benefits of 100% Shea Butter are well documented. For skin, Shea Butter has special healing properties to help treat insect bites, frostbite and sunburn. It wards-off premature wrinkles and the fine lines that come with aging. And for hair, Shea Butter is ideal used as a natural dressing cream, to hold hair styles, reduce scalp dryness, to subtly relax curls and even as a growth stimulant. And Kuza is the only 100% Shea Butter packaged in a unique creamy formulation that makes application easy. see more...

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve been a huge 100% Shea butter lover for years and for about a little over a year fell off the wagon using it. But in this months June 2018 Curlkit one of the items was this product and yep I’m officially back in love lol

This particular brand I’m really loving compared to other brands I’ve used in the past over the years and once I’m out of this little tub I’ll be purchasing a big one.

I love the scent of it and it’s hard to describe lol in my opinion it’s nutty and smokey and it does fade after applying. Also the moisturizing factor with Shea butter is beyond amazing,I’ve had a itchy dry spot on my leg since last year and not much has helped it like the Shea butter has! And I’ve tried cortisone cream etc. You can use this on your hair and scalp,I prefer it for use on my skin and lips when they get dry. This is thick and creamy but a little goes a long way!!
Amenia R.
Love this stuff. Great for your hair and your body. It is gentle enough to use on your babies and self. I buy mines at my beauty supply store. It is great for those who have eczema and suffer from dry skin. It will help keep you moisturize and if you have eczema it will help get rid of them for the time being if you using it. I get a big jar so it will last me up to 6 months because I use it to make myself a body and hair butter.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Where do I begin... I have tried tons of Shea butter from local vendors that I loved and I have never been a fan of store bought she butter ever until I tried this one. Its so smooth and creamy 😆 The smell isn't loudly smelling of the traditional shea butter scent. It leaves my skin super soft I stopped using my other body moisturizers. This also helps with my old acne dark spots and stretch marks during my weight loss. I even see that they make hair products as well which I want to try out next. This is a great product I do recommend put down the lotions and pick up the Shea butter. #beachbashcontest @influenster
DJ C.
Good stuff! This lasts me a very long time. It is a very heavy thick consistency. You will have to emulsify it in your hands if at room temp or below. I would add some essential oils. The smell isn't odorous but it is kind of weird. I like the white versus the yellow because I feel like the yellow is always a crumby texture. The white is smooth. Would most definitely recommend for winter time. I mostly use on my skin. Much too heavy for hair in my opinion.
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
I used Shea Butter for literally everything! need to moisturize my scalp, shea butter. need a moisturizer after a shower, shea butter. i found kuza at my local roses for $4.95 for 8oz. It has lasted my partner and I for 3 weeks now and we still have a quarter left.
Desislava B.