Kuza Shea Butter White Creamy uploaded by Tiyen S.Kuza Shea Butter White Creamy uploaded by Brittany W.

BY KUZA

The natural healing and health benefits of 100% Shea Butter are well documented. For skin, Shea Butter has special healing properties to help treat insect bites, frostbite and sunburn. It wards-off premature wrinkles and the fine lines that come with aging. And for hair, Shea Butter is ideal used as a natural dressing cream, to hold hair styles, reduce scalp dryness, to subtly relax curls and even as a growth stimulant. And Kuza is the only 100% Shea Butter packaged in a unique creamy formulation that makes application easy. see more...

Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Where do I begin... I have tried tons of Shea butter from local vendors that I loved and I have never been a fan of store bought she butter ever until I tried this one. Its so smooth and creamy 😆 The smell isn't loudly smelling of the traditional shea butter scent. It leaves my skin super soft I stopped using my other body moisturizers. This also helps with my old acne dark spots and stretch marks during my weight loss. I even see that they make hair products as well which I want to try out next. This is a great product I do recommend put down the lotions and pick up the Shea butter. #beachbashcontest @influenster
DJ C.
Good stuff! This lasts me a very long time. It is a very heavy thick consistency. You will have to emulsify it in your hands if at room temp or below. I would add some essential oils. The smell isn't odorous but it is kind of weird. I like the white versus the yellow because I feel like the yellow is always a crumby texture. The white is smooth. Would most definitely recommend for winter time. I mostly use on my skin. Much too heavy for hair in my opinion.
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
I used Shea Butter for literally everything! need to moisturize my scalp, shea butter. need a moisturizer after a shower, shea butter. i found kuza at my local roses for $4.95 for 8oz. It has lasted my partner and I for 3 weeks now and we still have a quarter left.
Desislava B.