Kuza Jamaican Black Castor Oil Skin & Hair Treatment (Original) 4oz uploaded by Taina G.Kuza Jamaican Black Castor Oil Skin & Hair Treatment (Original) 4oz uploaded by Kaysie D.Kuza Jamaican Black Castor Oil Skin & Hair Treatment (Original) 4oz uploaded by Penelope g.

BY KUZA

Kuza Jamaican black castor oil comes from Jamaican castor beans that are rosted and ground, then boiled to produce 100% pure and unrefined oils that retain their nutritive properties. Kuza Naturals Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for everyone. It will... see more...

• does this help with restoring hair condition when its damaged?1 Answers
  • ok I received a caster oil product and smell weird, whats the sce...1 Answers
  • I currently own this type of black castor oil, ex...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Taina G.
Taina G.
I love my Jamaican black caster oil...it keeps my hair super moisturized and leaves my hair feeling so soft.
Chelsey S M.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been using this for a while now and I see a huge difference so far. I've been using it on my eyelashes. I've been using it on my brows but no luck I think they will never grow back
Shamecca F.
Shamecca F.
Greenville, NC
It keeps my hair moisturizer but the smell is just a whole nother story. It smells like hold rubber or something. I recommend the coconut one instead of the original. It's also very thick, try mixing with water to dilute it.
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
My fav. Thing right now. I use this in my hair after my big chop back in January and it has helped with my hair drastically
Kaysie D.
Kaysie D.
Just bought this along with the 100% African Black soap from the same brand and I'm pretty excited to see if these make a good difference in my hair/skin care routines so fingers crossed!
This is a great moisturizer, it's perfect for your hair & skin, it doesn't make your skin look really oily but just quite perfect in the way it works it leaves my hair soft and it smells wonderful, my skin as well is really soft & shiny but no oily #lovethis#product
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
I be never had a better hair treatment oil. This product makes you hair extremely soft and silky
Johnetta P.
Johnetta P.
I find this product a staple for African-American women with natural hair. My hair is naturally wavy. It comes in a glass jar. It's very effective in combating dry hair. I love it! The only thing I don't care for is the smell. Add a peppermint oil and it would be fine.
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
I love Jamaican black castor oil. It's so moisturizing, even though it's a thick substance, it's still moisturizing and if you use it as a hair product it helps with hair growth.
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I have the Kuza oil in coconut and I absolutely love it!! I use it on my skin and my hair. It's a really good product to use after u take a bath or shower because it gives your skin a really smooth feel, and a nice tropical smell. In my opinion it makes your skin smoother than a newborn baby's bottom! I recently started using it on my natural, kinky hair and it does wonders! It makes my hair feel nice and soft, and it gives it the same tropical smell that it does for my skin. I would HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone who wants smooth skin and soft hair! Go buy a bottle today!!
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
boston, Lincolnshire
does this help with restoring hair condition when its damaged?
jeannette m.
jeannette m.
ok I received a caster oil product and smell weird, whats the scent of this product?
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
I currently own this type of black castor oil, except its coconut sent. I hear alot of people say that it can make your eyelashes grow but im not sure. I wanted to if anyone has personally tried this remedy , and how long did it take for them to see results?