Kuza 100% African Shea Butter Creamy 15 Oz uploaded by Chantelé G.Kuza 100% African Shea Butter Creamy 15 Oz uploaded by Chantelé G.

BY KUZA

April P.
April P.
I use this creamy goodness on both my hair and body to keep everything soft and supple. Every night after I shower, I slather it onto my feet and slip on a pair of cotton socks to keep my feet extra soft. I sometimes use it to make my own DIY hair and body butter. Currently, I purchase it from my local beauty supply store. I also got my sister hooked on using it.
Chantelé G.
Chantelé G.
Hartford , CT
This my dear is something that is always in my house. I've been using Shea butter since I was in the 9th grade in 2008, I had a long scar under my eye and it took 5-6 months to go away completely. I'm so glad I tried its. I will forever be buying this. My mother ,grandma and my husband and I all use it. I'm almost out so I'll be stocking up soon and I got the 15oz for $6.99
Kenisha C.
Kenisha C.
Odessa, TX
I actually started putting this on my face as a night cream and it faded a dark spot I had for almost two months within about 3 days love it.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Live this product and helps fight my acne and is a good moisturizer love it so Much !!!
Fabiola A.
Fabiola A.
Miami
The butter creamy is an amazing product for you hair care. The final result is wonderful. I use it every day and and it worth it.
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I use this on every part of me and my daughter's body from the roota to the toota lol. Hair, body you name it as use it there.
Trustnone M.
Trustnone M.
Atlanta
Really love this product,put it on when I get out the shower..It has a nice smell to it and keeps my skin feeling smooth..
Debra A.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
Love shea butter so much. Makes my skin so smooth! Would buy it again. Did not make my skin feel oily