BY KUUMBA MADE

"In the garden of the senses lies a pathway to the spirit!" Kuumba Made® exquisite and distinctive fragrances are created with oils and resins of flowers, plants, roots and trees. They are highly concentrated; a few drops go a long way. These... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Henry N.
This smells sooooo goood!!! Mmm it lasts so long It's a cute bottle too. So yeah it's kinda expensive but it's worth it it's $10 it last
Jamie T.
I'd choose this soft, subtle scent over perfumes any day! The roller ball makes it easy to glide on and it's small enough to fit in my purse for use anytime! I get so many compliments on how nice I smell, people can't believe it when I say it's not a perfume.
Mackenzie M.
This fragrance is one of the best smells in the world to me. It reminds me of a white musk with warm notes mixed in. For lack of a better term, it smells alluring and mysterious. The smell isn't very long-lasting, but I'd say it's worth it for the price.