KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color

• With Coconut Oil
  • Available in Fun
  • Ammonia-Free
  • UV Solar Filter

Kuul is a leading Professional brand in Mexico with the energy and liveliness of Latin America that provides endless creative possibilities to set you apart from the crowd. Contains Coconut oil and a UV filter to defend against damage and color fading. Color is always super vibrant and radiates with shine. Semi-Permanent comes in fun, fashionable and unique shades.

Cual es mejor KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color o [product:manic-panic-classic-semi-permanent-vegan-hair-dye-color-4oz-all-colors]
Does this product work good with dark hair?
¿Es necesario el uso de decolorante?
Start your review of KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color!
yamary O.
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by yamary O.
Review for: Violet
Esta línea de color contiene colágeno ,filtro solar y fue reformulada con aceite de coco para lograr más acondicionamiento mientras te tiñes el cabello. Para lograr este color utilice la decoloración de la misma línea, espere a tener los resultados de aclaración deseados y lave con champú. El tinte es mega pigmentado , te recomiendo utilizar un poco de vaselina en los perímetros para protección de tu rostro. Al momento del enjuague bien importante utilizar guantes , el tinte "sangra " demasiado y vas a tener tus manos y partes del cuerpo manchadas por el mismo. Estoy súper familiarizada con esta linea de color y puedo confirmar la durabilidad y fidelidad de los tonos.
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Crystal C.
Review for: Violet
I am not one to color my hair. I did tint my hair (several times) with semi-permanent hair color about twenty years ago. Those results were great. Beyond that, I am very new at this concept. I have always wanted purple hair but I have been too afraid. This seemed like a safe experiment. I decided to dye the tips of my hair. I gathered my hair into two pig tails and saturated the bottom. As a contingency plan, if it was too much for me, I would just have the colored part of my hair cut. I decided against bleaching my auburn hair in hopes of more subtle results. I left the product on for the full 45 mins. My results lack the color purple. Instead, the tips of my hair are ashy brown. I am deeply disappointed. I am not fond of ashy tips but there is comfort in this being something that should fade. I cannot give less than three stars due to my failing to follow the directions to bleach the areas prior to dying. The smell was nice. The price is great! I do not plan to purchase this product again. I received this product for free for testing purposes.KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color
Destiny R.
Crab Orchard, KY
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Destiny R.
Review for: Magenta
So I used this product out of curiosity. It smells good and is highly pigmented. I put this over a sea foam green color in my hair and surprisingly it covered? Very satisfied with this haircolor and I recommend to anyone who loves fun colors!
Sammy B.
Grove City, PA
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Sammy B.
Review for: Silver
I have darker hair so I wasn’t expecting miracles by using a silver color in my hair but wow.. it livened up my look and added a bunch of silver bits in my ombré! Stunning! Super easy to apply and does the trick 👌🏼 #MyLifeIsKuul #KUULxInfluenster #complimentary @zotosprofessional @influenster
Kimberly S.
AUSTIN, TX
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kimberly S.
Review for: Neon Green
I purchased the Kuul Semi-Permanent Hair Color in Neon Green at Sallys after dying my hair with Arctic Fox Neverland after not being satisfied with that color. I definitely wanted more of a neon than mint, and Kuul had exactly what I was needing and so happy with the results!I saw that some of the bad reviews on the hair color were people using it on dark hair. My hair is as dark as my eyebrows almost and I would never put a vivid color in my dark hair (even blue or purple). I had my hair professional bleached before adding any hair color. I also left it on over 45 minutes in my hair before rinsing. Some of the other things I liked about this dye besides the color in my hair are that you get a good sized tube for the price, good smell, and for me personally it didn't stain on my skin or bathroom. I saw a review about someone else getting stains on their skin with the blue, so I don't know if it's just that color. And when I get stains with other hair dyes, I use alcohol and it comes right off skin, counter and sink. Also it made my hair feel soft after dying and it didn't damage my hair. I haven't had any issues with breakage. Just make sure to condition your hair or do a hair mask. I loved this dye and I would try it again in other colors in the future. You can't go wrong for about $6-7 a tube.
Evan B.
Belton, SC
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Evan B.
Review for: Violet
Let me start by saying that I know this product recommends that you bleach your hair first, and I admit to not always realizing how dark my natural color is. But my hair does not react well to bleach and I work in a professional office, so I didn't want my end results to be dramatic. I have dyed my hair purple in the past without bleaching with Manic Panic and got a subtle tint to my hair that I really enjoyed. I hoped this product would do that on an under dye. It did nothing. It didn't even last through the first shampoo. Not even my towels had any purple residue on them. Maybe this is a great product if you have previously bleached, but it is NOT for dark hair AT ALL. The smell is definitely that of hair dye and my hair really didn't even feel conditioned after using it. I really don't like giving negative reviews, but I really didn't find anything I liked about this product. Sorry 🙁 I got this through Influenster complimentary for review.
Scarlett H.
Crestview, FL
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Scarlett H.
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Scarlett H.
Review for: Magenta
I was pleasantly surprised by the vividness of this dye. It didn’t stain my skin and didn’t have a horrible chemical smell like many dyes. I wish there was a more vast color selection, and also the boxes weren’t *super* obvious as to what color it was to me because there’s a lot of distracting bright colors going on, but aside from those minor points I love it.
Daniela V.
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Daniela V.
I received the Kuul semi permanent hair dye in blue along with the bleach, mixing bowl, and the paint brush! it was an awesome color but I'm not sure how it compares to other blues in the market. Overall good price for hair dye!
Jeanneth R.
Walnut Cove, NC
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jeanneth R.
This color system is not strong in ammonia scent, which I really love and appreciate. It’s gentle on your hair has coconut oil to prevent damage from color treatment
Patricia E.
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Patricia E.
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Patricia E.
Review for: Blue, Violet, Red
I really love this brand. Has a wonderful aroma, I mean wasn't too strong and is very easy to use. Sometimes I used to apply with some conditioner to lighten a little the color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
Angii S. il y a un an
Por lo general los productos de kuul son muy buenos y ni hablar de los tintes, son muy suaves para el cabello, bueno, en lo personal me agradó mucho porque no me dejó el cabello maltratado sino suave, sedoso, y con movimiento, se sentía sano el cabello, por eso me gustó mucho, súper recomendado. Mira, incluso me lo decoloré antes de aplicarme el tinte de kuul y aún así no me lo maltrató, pero debes tener en cuenta que también influye mucho la marca de decolorantes que vayas a usar, allí debes tener mucho cuidado. Del resto kuul hace un gran trabajo.
Christie S.
il y a un an
KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color What store did you find this at? I checked several Sally’s & they didn’t carry it?
Heather A. il y a un an
I ordered mine online from Sally Beauty as well. None of the stores near me carried it.
Amandeep K.
Jersey City, NJ
Shawnee B. il y a un an
Mine isn’t showing fully completed either and I did it all.
Amandeep K.