• UV Solar Filter to protect against fading
  • 2 applications per tube
  • Pigment Packed Color
  • 100% Gray Coverage
  • With Coconut Oil

Kuul is a leading Professional brand in Mexico with the energy and liveliness of Latin America that provides endless creative possibilities to set you apart from the crowd. Contains Coconut oil and a UV filter to defend against damage and color fading. Color is always super vibrant and radiates with shine.

KUUL Permanent Hair Color Does it matter if the ratio of color and activator is off? I tried the #4 medium brown and it came out very dark. Just wondering if I need to adjust ratio or go a shade lighter. Nonprofessional trying product for first time.
How relevant Is this product ?
How many boxes would I need? Are any of you at home pros at dyeing hair? Typically I need 2-3 boxes maybe? I don’t know, my friend does it for me and i always have extras. I’m 5’7” and my hair is to the very end of my back. It’s fine and not very thick (but not thin. I def have hair haha).
Start your review of KUUL Permanent Hair Color!
Doral, FL
Review for: 3 Dark Brown
Pienso que es el mejor color que he probado hasta ahora por el brillo que aporta a mi pelo. Pienso que ésta fué una de las mejores cajitas que Influenster me ha enviado muchas gracias
Incentivized Review
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sterling, VA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Daysi A.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Daysi A.
Review for: 8.22 Light Beige Blonde
Perfecto deja mi cabello suave me encanta los pigmentos quito todo lo naranja en mi cabello dejando un color hermoso💚KUUL Permanent Hair Color
Rio Grande City, TX
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Adriana V.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
Beautiful beautiful products this hair dyer its so amazing so beautiful perfect for retouching my balayage is a good product easy to use and amazing
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Guadalajara
Review for: 1 Black
Este tinte para pelo me gusta mucho aparte que te alcanza para pintarte bien todo el cabello dura mucho y el precio es muy bueno
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osceola, IN
a month ago
Edli N. • a month ago
Yes! 20vol makes the tone darker and 30 volume water makes the tone lighter.
Ypsilanti, MI
2 months ago
Do you recommend KUUL Permanent Hair Color, KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color, and/or KUUL Change Me Bleaching Powder Packette? I've never heard of this brand until now (with the cashback campaign) but I'm super curious and interested because they have bold colors which I love and I've been dyeing to change hair color (see what I did there? lol) I'm wondering how safe it is and how pigmented. Does it compare to Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye?
Leesburg, GA
2 months ago
How do I get KUUL Permanent Hair Color to the Kuul campaign to complete it and submit my receipt?
Heather A. • 2 months ago
This is my understanding. I'm going to try and answer everyone, If someone else comes along and I've got the wrong info, please correct me💕 So you buy the product yourself at Sally Beauty either in store or online. I did the permanent color, they have semi perm as well. You have to buy the developer as well. In the campaign info on your dashboard, you can click on a link that will show what products you can purchase for this. When you buy the product screenshot or take a pic of your receipt. I ordered online as none of my local stores carried this. In the campaign, there's an option to upload receipt. Click on it (I do all of this on the app on my phone) and you can upload your photo. The original cash back date was 1/31/2020, they corrected it to 2/29/2020. It should show the updated date in your campaign. You can do your reviews of the product to earn the campaign badge. The cash back is for the retail challenge. It sounds much harder than it really is. And this is an optional challenge. Hope that helps and hope I didnt confuse anyone even further.