• UV Solar Filter to protect against fading
  • 2 applications per tube
  • Pigment Packed Color
  • 100% Gray Coverage
  • With Coconut Oil

Kuul is a leading Professional brand in Mexico with the energy and liveliness of Latin America that provides endless creative possibilities to set you apart from the crowd. Contains Coconut oil and a UV filter to defend against damage and color fading. Color is always super vibrant and radiates with shine.

KUUL Permanent Hair Color Does it matter if the ratio of color and activator is off? I tried the #4 medium brown and it came out very dark. Just wondering if I need to adjust ratio or go a shade lighter. Nonprofessional trying product for first time.
How relevant Is this product ?
How many boxes would I need? Are any of you at home pros at dyeing hair? Typically I need 2-3 boxes maybe? I don’t know, my friend does it for me and i always have extras. I’m 5’7” and my hair is to the very end of my back. It’s fine and not very thick (but not thin. I def have hair haha).
Start your review of KUUL Permanent Hair Color!
BESSEMER, AL
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tami J.
Review for: 10 Extra Light Blonde
I love the tone it turned out. I dont like how long your supposed to leave it on. Also the directions aren't that great. It says you're supposed to use on dry hair. My hair is already really porous. Also I didn't have time for it to try. I had to pick my son up up from school a little later. So I applied to damp hair, it burned my scalp. That normally doesn't happen. That could have been my fault from not letting it dry but I dont think it should really matter. The end result were nice and even.
Peabody, MA
Review for: 10.22 Extra Light Beige Blonde
I love this product it works like a charm. It gave me the exact color I wanted and I am in love with my hair. This price was affordable for such a great product and I am definitely going to buy again ! Influenster KUUL Permanent Hair Color KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color #Contest #MyLifeisKUUL #KUULxInfluenster
Ann Arbor , MI
This product leaves your hair feeling soft! I tried this out on my client and it evened out her porosity and the coconut oil closes your cuticle which stops breakage! This is awesome! I’m giving it 4/5 stars because I’m worried with it being an oil base it might actually dry the hair a little. But overall this seems like an awesome new line!
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jes K.
Review for: 1 Black
I love how this hair color turned out. This hair color is beautiful. It turned out black just how I like it. It’s very soft feeling. I love the smell of this hair color. #MyLifeisKUUL #KUULxInfluenster #complimentary @zotosprofessional @influenster KUUL Permanent Hair Color
Bentonville, AR
Review for: 5.31 Chocolate
I really like this product. I am growing my gray out but looking for something to make it pop so i don't look washed out. Using this color on the underside has really made a difference. The rich color makes the gray pop. The color has coconut oil in it so it helps condition my hair and leaves it soft. I would definitely recommend
Onley, VA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Belen R.
I received this for complimentary purposes which I was super happy about! Color was as expected! Left my hair feeling much improved than it was. I was left very satisfied with my end results after the whole process. For those that won’t be able to tell, the color I received was chocolate. You’re able to tell more I direct sunlight tho. :)
Racine, WI
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Serena H.
Review for: 4.65 Burgundy
I received this product free through this Influenster program. Everything is amazing about this hair dye product. Color payoff, price, application process, AMAZING. I’m satisfied with this. Only thing I recommend when you use it, is take some extra time in the shower, takes a while to come out due to the coconut oil.
Laredo, TX
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Nikki C.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
I love that this product didn’t give me as much breakage when I die my hair as other dyes do. I love the scent after dying my hair as well. Color wasn’t as expected. I had to leave it longer than I did and I felt an hour and 15 was too long.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: 7.31 Latte Macchiato
Wow! I’m very picky when it comes to dyes because most of them won’t cover my grays and they irritate my scalp. I was drawn to try this because it said it had good ingredients as coconut oil and it was a very good decision. It covered everything and left my hair so soft. I would recommend this no doubt .
Bronx, NY
Review for: 9.11 Very Light Ash Blonde
I actually really liked this product and would purchase again with my own money. I used it to touch up my roots and it blended perfectly with my current color. It was a bonus to have my hair conditioned as it got dyed! Overall I’m happy with the product and it retails for $5.99 which is amazing!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osceola, IN
a month ago
Edli N. • a month ago
Yes! 20vol makes the tone darker and 30 volume water makes the tone lighter.
Ypsilanti, MI
2 months ago
Do you recommend KUUL Permanent Hair Color, KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color, and/or KUUL Change Me Bleaching Powder Packette? I've never heard of this brand until now (with the cashback campaign) but I'm super curious and interested because they have bold colors which I love and I've been dyeing to change hair color (see what I did there? lol) I'm wondering how safe it is and how pigmented. Does it compare to Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye?
Leesburg, GA
2 months ago
How do I get KUUL Permanent Hair Color to the Kuul campaign to complete it and submit my receipt?
Heather A. • 2 months ago
This is my understanding. I'm going to try and answer everyone, If someone else comes along and I've got the wrong info, please correct me💕 So you buy the product yourself at Sally Beauty either in store or online. I did the permanent color, they have semi perm as well. You have to buy the developer as well. In the campaign info on your dashboard, you can click on a link that will show what products you can purchase for this. When you buy the product screenshot or take a pic of your receipt. I ordered online as none of my local stores carried this. In the campaign, there's an option to upload receipt. Click on it (I do all of this on the app on my phone) and you can upload your photo. The original cash back date was 1/31/2020, they corrected it to 2/29/2020. It should show the updated date in your campaign. You can do your reviews of the product to earn the campaign badge. The cash back is for the retail challenge. It sounds much harder than it really is. And this is an optional challenge. Hope that helps and hope I didnt confuse anyone even further.