• UV Solar Filter to protect against fading
  • 2 applications per tube
  • Pigment Packed Color
  • 100% Gray Coverage
  • With Coconut Oil

Kuul is a leading Professional brand in Mexico with the energy and liveliness of Latin America that provides endless creative possibilities to set you apart from the crowd. Contains Coconut oil and a UV filter to defend against damage and color fading. Color is always super vibrant and radiates with shine.

KUUL Permanent Hair Color Does it matter if the ratio of color and activator is off? I tried the #4 medium brown and it came out very dark. Just wondering if I need to adjust ratio or go a shade lighter. Nonprofessional trying product for first time.
How relevant Is this product ?
How many boxes would I need? Are any of you at home pros at dyeing hair? Typically I need 2-3 boxes maybe? I don’t know, my friend does it for me and i always have extras. I’m 5’7” and my hair is to the very end of my back. It’s fine and not very thick (but not thin. I def have hair haha).
Start your review of KUUL Permanent Hair Color!
Oxon hill, MD
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
Always ready to try on my hair this color. But i want to said thanks you @Influenster & @Kuul to let trying this product ... I'm so very happy
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: 10 Extra Light Blonde
Me gusto mucho, me dejo [email protected] sĂşper bonito, no me dejo amarillo como usualmente quedan estos colores, la verdad pagarĂ­a por este producto
Bedford, OH
Review for: 6.1 Dark Ash Blonde
First of all I would like to say how extremely lucky and blasted I was to be chosen as one of the lucky influensters to test this color out.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Evangelina V.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Evangelina V.
Review for: 3 Dark Brown
Easy to use, instructions were very clear and easy to understand, and color was accurate. #MYlifeiskuuL #KUULxinfluenster. #complimentary
Incentivized Review
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Review for: 4.65 Burgundy
This color is so much fun and beautiful! Once bleached it is vibrant and super pretty. I love the price and how soft my hair feels after.
Incentivized Review
Shreveport, LA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Katiria S.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
Loved it it wasn’t a strong smell or anything and it worked super quickly!! Love they gave you good gloves a bowl and a brush very handy!
San Diego, CA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Corie F.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
I used this color on a friends hair and it was great. It left her hair a very pretty smoky blonde and her hair was very soft afterwards.
Allentown , PA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Pilar M.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
Really good product I love the color... and it’s not that expensive... thank Influenster’s for sending me the product so I can test it
Mountlake Terrace, WA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kimberly L.
Review for: 4.65 Burgundy
def a good hair dye to start with!! Color is great would recommend using with natural hair color will differ if already hair is colored
Pensacola , FL
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Miladys Stephany P.
Color didn’t show up as expected but thank you for the free products!!! #MyLifeisKUUL #FreeProduct @zotosprofessional @influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osceola, IN
a month ago
Edli N. • a month ago
Yes! 20vol makes the tone darker and 30 volume water makes the tone lighter.
Ypsilanti, MI
2 months ago
Do you recommend KUUL Permanent Hair Color, KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color, and/or KUUL Change Me Bleaching Powder Packette? I've never heard of this brand until now (with the cashback campaign) but I'm super curious and interested because they have bold colors which I love and I've been dyeing to change hair color (see what I did there? lol) I'm wondering how safe it is and how pigmented. Does it compare to Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye?
Leesburg, GA
2 months ago
How do I get KUUL Permanent Hair Color to the Kuul campaign to complete it and submit my receipt?
Heather A. • 2 months ago
This is my understanding. I'm going to try and answer everyone, If someone else comes along and I've got the wrong info, please correct međź’• So you buy the product yourself at Sally Beauty either in store or online. I did the permanent color, they have semi perm as well. You have to buy the developer as well. In the campaign info on your dashboard, you can click on a link that will show what products you can purchase for this. When you buy the product screenshot or take a pic of your receipt. I ordered online as none of my local stores carried this. In the campaign, there's an option to upload receipt. Click on it (I do all of this on the app on my phone) and you can upload your photo. The original cash back date was 1/31/2020, they corrected it to 2/29/2020. It should show the updated date in your campaign. You can do your reviews of the product to earn the campaign badge. The cash back is for the retail challenge. It sounds much harder than it really is. And this is an optional challenge. Hope that helps and hope I didnt confuse anyone even further.