• UV Solar Filter to protect against fading
  • 2 applications per tube
  • Pigment Packed Color
  • 100% Gray Coverage
  • With Coconut Oil

Kuul is a leading Professional brand in Mexico with the energy and liveliness of Latin America that provides endless creative possibilities to set you apart from the crowd. Contains Coconut oil and a UV filter to defend against damage and color fading. Color is always super vibrant and radiates with shine.

KUUL Permanent Hair Color Does it matter if the ratio of color and activator is off? I tried the #4 medium brown and it came out very dark. Just wondering if I need to adjust ratio or go a shade lighter. Nonprofessional trying product for first time.
How relevant Is this product ?
How many boxes would I need? Are any of you at home pros at dyeing hair? Typically I need 2-3 boxes maybe? I don’t know, my friend does it for me and i always have extras. I’m 5’7” and my hair is to the very end of my back. It’s fine and not very thick (but not thin. I def have hair haha).
Start your review of KUUL Permanent Hair Color!
Las Cruces, NM
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Sabrina T.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Sabrina T.
Review for: 4.65 Burgundy
this product was sent to me for complimentary purposes i was so impressed with how my hair lookedafter application, burgundy was the color i got and i was in live with the rich color it left really pigmented and actually stayed for about 3 weeks without fading and the moisture to it was just a Plus def will purchase next time
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Mary L.
Review for: 3 Dark Brown
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.  I feel the color is nice, made my hair really soft. I was hesitant because I have not used a boxed dye in a while. Overall I am pleased. KUUL Permanent Hair Color #Contest #MyLifeisKUUL #KUULxInfluenster
Incentivized Review
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Veronika L.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Veronika L.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
I love that this hair dye is the exact color I thought it would be! I didn’t have a problem with it staining my skin. It also didn’t have a really strong smell. It didn’t bleed for days either. I really did enjoy this free product! #MyLifeisKUUL #KUULxInfluenster #complimentary @zotosprofessional @influenster. * I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Incentivized Review
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Lena K.
Review for: 8.11 Light Intense Ash Blonde
I really loved using the light ash blonde permanent hair color after bleaching it to add extra dimension. It turned out so pretty. I would definitely use it again when I need touch ups. This is a must try! #contest #MyLifeIsKUUL #KUULxInfluenster
Middleburg, FL
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Me S.
Review for: 6.1 Dark Ash Blonde
I got the dark Ashe blonde didn’t realize I had to go in store to get cash back well it didn’t really turn out the color I thought it would be it wasn’t ashy nor dark in my opinion it was a shiny brown. Other than that it was easy to use, not really hard to get off skin and made my hair super shiny and soft. So for those reasons it was good besides the actual color being off to me. And it looks more of a tint of red under the light
New York City
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Beatriz A.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Beatriz A.
Kuul Permanent Hair Color Red is good easy to use and applying you don’t be a professional to do it! I do by myself and I like it! Yes as expected and more because have good scent is very creamy for easy work. #MyLifeisKUUL #KUULxInfluenster #complimentary @zotosprofessional @influenster
Milton , FL
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Chrystal C.
I have used all types of home haircolor and this is my least favorite. The color is pretty, but right from mixing it smelled horrible. It was very thick and creamy and easy to apply but you have to leave it on 45 to 60 mins! Then it took forever to wash it out. My hair the day after feels very dry and needs another condition treatment.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 4.65 Burgundy
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes only. I have never heard of the brand & was eager to try it out. I applied it to my already colored hair and it came out a beautiful dark burgundy. It was easy to mix and use and you don't need to use the whole bottle to get the vibrant long lasting color. I am most definitely going to purchase from this brand again and try out some different colors.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
West Jordan, UT
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tracy T.
Review for: 7.62 Medium Red Beige Blonde
I am quite impressed with this hair dye. The color is intense and vibrant. Downright beautiful in the sun. It did not dry my hair out . Was easy to mix up, nothing complex. The odor is quite strong, that being the only downfall. I will be using this brand again in the future and recommend it to others.
Roswell, GA
Review for: 1A Blue Black
I wish the direction and products needed are listed on the outer box. The color dye requires a developer, but it isn't mentioned on the outside package. I had to say the sale associate to make sure the developer is needed and which one should I get. The color turns out beautifully. It has enough for 2 medium length hairs. The accidental dye on skin was easy to clean, and the smell isn't too bad.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osceola, IN
Edli N. • 2 months ago
Yes! 20vol makes the tone darker and 30 volume water makes the tone lighter.
Ypsilanti, MI
2 months ago
Do you recommend KUUL Permanent Hair Color, KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color, and/or KUUL Change Me Bleaching Powder Packette? I've never heard of this brand until now (with the cashback campaign) but I'm super curious and interested because they have bold colors which I love and I've been dyeing to change hair color (see what I did there? lol) I'm wondering how safe it is and how pigmented. Does it compare to Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye?
Leesburg, GA
2 months ago
How do I get KUUL Permanent Hair Color to the Kuul campaign to complete it and submit my receipt?
Heather A. • 2 months ago
This is my understanding. I'm going to try and answer everyone, If someone else comes along and I've got the wrong info, please correct me💕 So you buy the product yourself at Sally Beauty either in store or online. I did the permanent color, they have semi perm as well. You have to buy the developer as well. In the campaign info on your dashboard, you can click on a link that will show what products you can purchase for this. When you buy the product screenshot or take a pic of your receipt. I ordered online as none of my local stores carried this. In the campaign, there's an option to upload receipt. Click on it (I do all of this on the app on my phone) and you can upload your photo. The original cash back date was 1/31/2020, they corrected it to 2/29/2020. It should show the updated date in your campaign. You can do your reviews of the product to earn the campaign badge. The cash back is for the retail challenge. It sounds much harder than it really is. And this is an optional challenge. Hope that helps and hope I didnt confuse anyone even further.