• UV Solar Filter to protect against fading
  • 2 applications per tube
  • Pigment Packed Color
  • 100% Gray Coverage
  • With Coconut Oil

Kuul is a leading Professional brand in Mexico with the energy and liveliness of Latin America that provides endless creative possibilities to set you apart from the crowd. Contains Coconut oil and a UV filter to defend against damage and color fading. Color is always super vibrant and radiates with shine.

KUUL Permanent Hair Color Does it matter if the ratio of color and activator is off? I tried the #4 medium brown and it came out very dark. Just wondering if I need to adjust ratio or go a shade lighter. Nonprofessional trying product for first time.
How relevant Is this product ?
How many boxes would I need? Are any of you at home pros at dyeing hair? Typically I need 2-3 boxes maybe? I don’t know, my friend does it for me and i always have extras. I’m 5’7” and my hair is to the very end of my back. It’s fine and not very thick (but not thin. I def have hair haha).
Start your review of KUUL Permanent Hair Color!
Freeport, TX
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by HEATHER C.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by HEATHER C.
Review for: 4.65 Burgundy
🌴 I was hectic at first to try this hair dye, but I did & I'm not mad about it! I have full thick hair, one bottle did me justice. I didn't leave on more than 10 minutes.. After wash with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo Colorific Plumeria & Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria I let my hair dry. This didn't leave my hair feeling overly dry, which some other dyes do. I like that KUUL dye contains coconut oil also has defends/protects against UV filter damage. . I recommend for a semi professional to do! I love that the color came out as I pictured it would.. Happy with this product ❤️
Hendersonvlle, TN
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Carla T.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Carla T.
Review for: 3 Dark Brown
Hi there I luckily got choose to be part of this campaign with @zotosprofessional and @Influenster and I’m super excited and happy to share with y’all my experience! I ordered the product online www.sally.com since in my local store don’t manage that brand, but anyways I got it a couple days after I ordered and I couldn’t wait that long to actually tried, my hair was desperately needed a little hand and I was more than ready to started my campaign so works pretty good on timings and needs! Well the whole product is awesome I felt the application was a success not messy, quick to cover and the texture was very smooth to work with, I waited the required time and after a washed I could see the results, 100% loved mi hair was pretty nice, shine and fresh and the color was exactly what I was looking for, got a very good grey hair cover and for me that was the most important part of all! I definitely recommended and I definitely will use it again! This was giving to me as a complimentary gift for testing purposes...
Union city, CA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Michelle R.
Review for: 1 Black
I recently received this hair dye in the mail, complementary for testing purposes. I received the black color. I dyed my hair a little over a week ago and my first thought was that I loved how black my hair color was. I have naturally dark brown hair, so dark it almost looks black, but since it’s not black, it’s more of a faded, dull color. This is why I always dye my hair black, to have a shiny, bold, true black color. It’s been over a week now with my freshly dyed hair and I have washed my hair many times already ever since dying it. My hair has not lost any of the black and it is still super dark, as dark as it was right after I dyed it. I’ve tried many other black hair dyes over the past few years and most of them start visibly fading after the first few washes. So far, I’m loving this hair dye because of how dark my hair still is. The only thing I noticed with my hair is that this hair dye left it feeling a little dry. I’ve been using hair serum to give it more shine. Other than that, I really enjoyed trying this hair dye out and I would definitely buy one when the time comes to dye my hair again. I recommend this hair dye for anyone who wants true black hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Redford, MI
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Emily R.
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Emily R.
Review for: 10.1 Extra Light Ash Blonde
There is a before and after after using this product. It's been a long time since I've done my own hair at home. I was very nervous but just went for it and I am not let down by the results, it's alittle brassy but few washes with purple shampoo should do the trick with that. I will definitely use this product again, I feel it was a step in the right direction for what I want to achieve in the long run ! It smelled like any other dying product not a bad smell. Was easy to mix and you will definitely need to by the developer to go with it ( I used 30). Any tips or tricks for at home hair dying forever welcome !
Bellefonte, PA
Review for: 3 Dark Brown
Wow I’m super impressed. I only dye my roots. I took a chance since I was using another product 3.0 color and only dyed my roots. I loved this. I only mixed half the color and half the developer since there is so much more and it was the exact amount to cover my hair. I was a little nervous because it looked super dark almost black when it was setting. Rinsed it out and it is perfect! Thank you Influenster for having the retail challenge. I think I found my new hair color. It covered my grey amazingly in half the time of the other brands. Very happy and definitely recommend. Saves me money and works amazing!
Alpharetta, GA
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jennifer A.
I received this hair color complimentary from Influenster. I had never heard of this brand until I was asked to try it. The reviews were good and Sally’s Beauty had great things to say about it so I put my worries aside and decided to go for it! I picked out the color “Mocha” (5.45) and the 20 Volume Developer. The directions were pretty easy to understand (the print could be a bit bigger so it’s easier to read) but I didn’t follow the direction on the box. I put the color first on the roots for 20 minutes and then put the color on the rest of my hair for 10 minutes. The results were amazing! The color came out a bit redder than I thought (my hair always pulls red tones) but I love it! I will definitely buy this product again! The part is you get great results at a very affordable price!!! #MyLifeisKUUL #KUULxInfluenster #complimentary @zotosprofessional @influenster.
Osceola, IN
KUUL Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Karen H.
Review for: 4 Medium Brown
Very happy with the final color and coverage! I had several gray hairs along the part and KUUL Permanent Hair Color covered them well. Store box hair color tends to leave them still shiny and did not have that with this product. Not being a professional I struggled with the ratio of color to activator needed but even if I did it wrong it still turned out! There is a scent but not overwhelming. After coloring my hair was soft and healthy feeling. Excited to see how long the color lasts! #influenster #complimentary #thankyou
Leesburg, GA
Review for: 8 Light Blonde
I bought this for a KUUL cash back campaign as Im just starting out on @influenster. I love that the product was enough in 1 tube and 1 bottle of developer for my semi long and very thick hair as opposed to having to buy 2 bottles of regular box brands. It covered grays very well and the price for quality is amazing. I highly recommend #MYLIFEISKUUL #KUULxInfluenster #complimentary @zotosprofessionals @influenster
Alton, TX
Review for: 7.44 Medium Intense Copper Blonde
This hair color has left my hair looking and feeling great! It was a good price and it was so easy to apply. My color didn’t come out exactly like what I chose (7.44 Medium Intense Copper Blonde) , but my hair is darker, so I didn’t expect an exact match, but I do have highlights that caught the color. Usually it lightens after a while and this is my first day after color, so I’m exciting to see how it ends up. Only thing I didn’t like, that might have just been my package, there wasn’t any directions. I came to the website just to double check the ratio, but it didn’t affect my rating because I loved the results. Shine, color, and softness! The coconut oil makes a difference! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 3 Dark Brown
The process was easy and straight forward. The dye mixed with my developer was thick and creamy so it was easy to work with and didn’t drip as much as I was use to from other dyes. The smell is just like Wella, which isn’t bad but is prominent. The color was dark and more of an off black. After rinsing and drying my hair it was oily and sleek, so I washed it again the next day. So the coconut oil really does its thing. After washing and styling it again I was satisfied and my hair held a curl for days and I got a ton of compliments on the color.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osceola, IN
a month ago
Edli N. • a month ago
Yes! 20vol makes the tone darker and 30 volume water makes the tone lighter.
Ypsilanti, MI
2 months ago
Do you recommend KUUL Permanent Hair Color, KUUL Semi Permanent Hair Color, and/or KUUL Change Me Bleaching Powder Packette? I've never heard of this brand until now (with the cashback campaign) but I'm super curious and interested because they have bold colors which I love and I've been dyeing to change hair color (see what I did there? lol) I'm wondering how safe it is and how pigmented. Does it compare to Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye?
Leesburg, GA
2 months ago
How do I get KUUL Permanent Hair Color to the Kuul campaign to complete it and submit my receipt?
Heather A. • 2 months ago
This is my understanding. I'm going to try and answer everyone, If someone else comes along and I've got the wrong info, please correct me💕 So you buy the product yourself at Sally Beauty either in store or online. I did the permanent color, they have semi perm as well. You have to buy the developer as well. In the campaign info on your dashboard, you can click on a link that will show what products you can purchase for this. When you buy the product screenshot or take a pic of your receipt. I ordered online as none of my local stores carried this. In the campaign, there's an option to upload receipt. Click on it (I do all of this on the app on my phone) and you can upload your photo. The original cash back date was 1/31/2020, they corrected it to 2/29/2020. It should show the updated date in your campaign. You can do your reviews of the product to earn the campaign badge. The cash back is for the retail challenge. It sounds much harder than it really is. And this is an optional challenge. Hope that helps and hope I didnt confuse anyone even further.