Kusmi Tea Wellness Loose Leaf Selection, 125g uploaded by Marilis N.

BY KUSMI TEA

A lovely loose leaf herbal tea sampler gift set that's bursting with goodness. Includes 25g metal gift tins of 5 wellness teas: Detox, Be Cool, Sweet Love, Boost and Algotea green tea. Kusmi Tea have produced the very best quality tea for over 140 years. Originating in St Petersburg in 1867, upon the onset of the Russian Revolution in 1917 the company relocated to Paris where it continues to produce its expert blends to this day. Refund policy We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please see bottom of page for ingredient information. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Marilis N.
Marilis N.
I am normally a coffee person, but lately I've been trying to different teas. I love Kusmi wellness teas. This variety set is perfect for trying out different flavors.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Oh my God! I'm so in love with this tea set! Each one smells awesome and tastes awesome! It comes with a cute tea infuser as well.
Mimi W.
Mimi W.
I actually never tried one of these... but hey Kusmi tea, if you read this I'm not hesitate to get a taste. Until yet I didn't want to spend so much money on tea in case it won't taste for me... I'm passionate with tea...
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
This range of teas is fantastic to buy if you are first trying kusmi teas as it has a lovely selection of different flavours and styles of tea.
Montse F.
Montse F.
Loved to try such a good selection perfect if you like variation in the mornings and afternoons